Thread: Can’t access social networking site in my Nokia c7

Can’t access social networking site in my Nokia c7

I can’t access or you can say that I am not able to log in my social network web site through my new Nokia C7 mobile phone like facebook, orkut and many others. I essentially make use of this mobile for internet access; it is simple to access, and type and I akin to all the characteristics of this mobile. But in this the problem which I got is very annoying actually in this from yesterday at whatever time I log into facebook, but I am not getting any kind of success in this. And when I open other websites in that I do not have any issue they all are working properly. Only some of the selected web sites, why this occurring, is there anyone having any idea on this issue? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Can’t access social networking site in my Nokia c7

If you are not able to log in through your mobile then please try to login with other mobile and if you get access in that then I am sure that in internal setting somebody has blocked this site. Otherwise sometimes it is happening because of the problem in to the website from their side. And sometimes, some trusted and official web sites are not log in from mobile device, for the reason that from the mobile it detects the different IP address, which might be some times not store in to the database. Essentially this trouble arrives concerning the mobile phones, or for the cache of your mobile phone physical address. So I would like to recommend you to attempt log into the facebook account after few minutes. You will be able to log in.

Normally the internet connection which is provided by the service providers, are not offer to log in some of the web sites, if you are making use of this type of internet connection in your mobile, then you can’t log in to the face book. Though I am not verify regarding this, but I was going through the similar issue, where as the mobile connection that I was making use of also not giving me access to visit a number of the web sites, and facebook is one of them. Other web sites are like orkut.com, gmail.com, yahoo.com etc. so you just contact with your customer care service and confirm this I am sure that this will fix your issue.

I have also faced this kind of issue regarding the internet connection when I newly purchased my Nokia phone. And in this at whatever I try to join I mean link the mobile phone through my windows vista well-matched machine through data cable, internet does not connect. And regarding this I got some kind of error message with some port number. So in order to fix this I have configure this one more time and the give once more try to connect the internet connection along with my laptop, but getting error message. But when I try the same thing with other machine so at that time it works very well with the same internet setting and the access point. So through this I am able to get one thing that there is any kind of issue in to my device. I also tried by reload the PC suit, but this is not able to resolve the issue. What should I do at the present? How to overcome and connect internet connection in machine via mobile? Any suggestion on this problem will be helpful for me.

I believe the initial trouble might be happen by the device restore. For that locate this procedure from settings of your machine and then start the procedure, by this I hope you can log in onto the face book social network. For the reason that I believe a number of the caches are creating this difficulty. Previous to that I recommend you to clear browser cache and then access the web site. And for the second trouble there might be the connectivity software trouble, though this is functioning very well in the other machine. Reload the application program from your machine, first of take away the existing one and with that get rid of the other files, those are collaborating with the windows log file, now reboot the system and start the installation process. During this process, plug in the message the mobile with the machine after getting the message regarding this, might be for the connectivity the problem is occurring. Go through this, it will definitely somehow helping you to resolve the issue.