Thread: Samsung Galaxy S 2 Feature, Release Date and Price

Samsung Galaxy S 2 Feature, Release Date and Price

I am having one query which is related to Samsung galaxy S. I was planning to buy Samsung Galaxy S but recently i come to know that Samsung is planning to launch its next version of Samsung Galaxy S 2. So i am thinking of going with the same. But i am not aware of the release date and features of the phone. If you are having the knowledge about same then do let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S 2 Feature, Release Date and Price

Officially, we do not know much about the new generation of Samsung S Galaxy. We know that it will be announced Feb. 13 , and then some other rumors that we hope will be confirmed. In summary, the Galaxy S 2 would have a 4.3 inch touch screen Super AMOLED 'More' with WVGA resolution (800 x 480 pixels), a dual-core architecture 'Orion' clocked at 1 GHz supported by the graphics chip PowerVR SGX 543 and 1 GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel camera that can record video in 1080p, a battery of about 1430 mAh and Android 2.3 'Gingerbread'.

Samsung has released a teaser of the Galaxy S2. There is much to see in the short movies do not lack information as well. The manufacturer has undermined but a small mistake: Everywhere, the Galaxy S2 in the video by a golden glow has been defaced, only in a mirror, the post-forgotten. I am expecting this in year 2011 but their is no official declaration for same.

As noted in recent days, on 13 February at the Mobile World Congress 2011, Samsung will unveil to the public its new Galaxy S 2, the successor of the Android device that has found an incredible success. For the occasion, has recently launched the site in which the manufacturer will include new content as we get closer to the big event. Here we show the teaser video that you can already begin to get an idea of what you'll find at the MWC 2011