Thread: which language is used to develop a meego based application

which language is used to develop a meego based application

I’ve a nokia N900 mobile phone and I’m doing a B.E in IT. I want to know which programming language is used in developing meego based application. I’m a hardcore nokia user and I want some information on meego. I want to know, it is a operating system or some software. I have many doubts regarding meego can you please clear my douts. I also want to know that who has invented meego, where we use meego and where we don’t use meego please give some information on this. Please tell me the name of the programming language which we used in meego. Your any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: which language is used to develop a meego based application

Well, I think you are confused in meego. Meego is a linux based mobile operating system, it is a open source mobile operating system. this operating system is used in mobile devices, information appliances, nettops, tablet computers, mobile computing, smart phones and embedded system. but, it is primarily targeted a mobile device. Meego is a linux based operating system. the main aim of developing meego is to support on atom processor, because Microsoft did not offer a comprehensive windows 7 support for the atom processor.

I think you have too many doubts about meego. Well, meego is amobile operating system based on linux . it is specially designed for mobile devices of nokia. It is also use in some other devices like nettops, tablet computers, mobile computing, smart phones and embedded system. but, primarily it is targeted to mobile devices.If you want to know more about the meego you can go to a linux foundation official website and you’ll get the complete information on meego. You can also search on google for getting the information on meego, wkipedia also provide some good information on this.

If you want to know about the programming language then I can tell you that, it uses a c++ language to create application for meego operating system. this is a mobile operating system, but it also use in other electronic device. But, it is primarily targeted to a mobile device. It is linux based open source operating system. this operating system is developed because Microsoft don’t offer a comprehensive windows 7 for atom processor. So they need to developed a meego operating system. for more information on meego you can visit to linux foundation official website or you can search on wikipedia or google.