Thread: How to install games in LG Banter Touch

How to install games in LG Banter Touch

I am thinking of adding some games in my LG phone. Well i have downloaded all the necessary games in my computer and i want to know how to install the games in my phone. Can we install games in the phones using the BitPim software? If yes then do let me know as soon as possible. Well i had a talk about this with my friends and even they tried their luck in it but they also failed. I also like to know if the LG banter phone is a good phone for the games. So anyone of you who can send some suggestions for me then do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: How to install games in LG Banter Touch

Let me tell you that you can definitely add games using the BitPim application. You can get this particular software in the internet. Download it and install it in the system. You will definitely be able to add games to your phone using this particular software. So go ahead with this application, it will definitely help you. Also while installing the games do make sure that you download the games which are supported by your mobile. Then only you will be successfully able to play that particular games in he phone. So i hope you have got the proper solution for it.

Well if your cell phone is having the proper wap settings and also the wlan settings then you can download it directly in your cell phone. You can download various games like hangman, poker swap, zelda etc. According to me your phone i.e LG banter phone mostly supports java formats games, so be sure that you have the proper java platform in your phone. If you have downloaded the games in the system then the next thing that you have to do is install the bitpim software in your system, and after that you will have to connect your phone to the system with the help of the usb and accordingly install it in the phone. The process is quite simple and i hope you will go ahead with this suggestion.

Well its very easy to install the games in your cell phone. Well for the installation of the games you must need three things i.e. usb cable, the lg phone and the java games.
    1) You have to download some java games in to the system. After that you will have to save that particular file with the .jar extension.
    2) After having done that you will have to connect the phone to the computer with the help of the usb connection.
    3) After that you will have to transfer the fields from the computer to the system.
    4) Once the game has entered the cell phone then you will have to run that particular game and follow the instruction which is given on the screen.
    5) After the game is successfully installed try running the game in your cell phone and you are done.
    Just try with the above steps and your installation will be successful.

Ok, thanks for the appropriate solutions that you have given to me. I have got a enough knowledge regarding this particular subject and this has definitely helped me a lot. I was not sure whether which format of the games does the lg banter phone supports. Once i went through your suggestions i understood that the files that i have downloaded are proper and just connected the usb to the phone and installed it in the phone. I was a bit confused regarding this topic hence i thought it would be better if i ask this from you all.

do you know what files in the system you have to use to add games to the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by BrandoBest View Post
    do you know what files in the system you have to use to add games to the phone?
    As per my knowledge let me tell you that the mobile system is using the Java files for gaming. If you are looking to install the game in it then you have to install the Java Game that you can run with the same. So if you can then search on Google for Java game that support your phone and see whether this is working or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansbar View Post
    I am thinking of adding some games in my LG phone. Well i have downloaded all the necessary games in my computer and i want to know how to install the games in my phone. Can we install games in the phones using the BitPim software? If yes then do let me know as soon as possible. Well i had a talk about this with my friends and even they tried their luck in it but they also failed. I also like to know if the LG banter phone is a good phone for the games. So anyone of you who can send some suggestions for me then do let me know as soon as possible.
    Where did you download the games from?

I don't know from where he might have downloaded those games but what i know is that there are many websites that offers free games and apps download for almost every mobile phones available today. Some of them are mobiles24, gallery9, etc.. Just register, enter your mobile make and model, and start downloading whatever you want.

I installed bitpim and the usb driver from lg. In bitpim I set the phone to LG VX10000. All I can't sync is the phonebook. On the directory on the left, I can't find the file directory to put the .jar games either. It jumps straight from t9 editor to log. Is there anyway to fix this?

So I found the file system. Do I add a .jar file under easyedge or a seperate folder? Or do I use a .dat file? If I need to use a .dat file where can I find .dat games?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandoBest View Post
    So I found the file system. Do I add a .jar file under easyedge or a seperate folder? Or do I use a .dat file? If I need to use a .dat file where can I find .dat games?
    Thanks in advance.
    Once you copy the jar file in your mobile phone in any folder, then you have to search for some option called "application manager" or something in your mobile phone itself and from there you will get the option to install the games in your lg mobile phone. This is the similar way which i used for installing games in my nokia handsets.