Thread: Unable to install sound card in my Dell XPS 15

Unable to install sound card in my Dell XPS 15

Just few months ago I have purchased Dell XPS 15; and in this intel i7 core processor is there. I attached a mic along with this machine, but as I have connected this I have got an issue in this actually the problem is that it is not functioning correctly, at any time I attach this one along with the machine, a message is displayed in my screen that there is no device not attached through the machine, I am not able to recognize why this difficulty happen. Is there anybody having any answer or fix for this trouble? Any input concerning this topic will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Unable to install sound card in my Dell XPS 15

I was also going through the similar issue but in my Acer computer where I make use to attach a mic for a number of the entrainment reason. That was working very well till the first 5 months, but later than this stopped functioning. I search all over for the explanation, but not anything works over there for the answer. Then I attempted by myself to overwhelm from this difficulty. I recommend you few tips to confirm whether the device is functioning correctly or not. This is most significant before go for the driver installation. Confirm whether the mic is correctly connected or not. Go to the properties and confirm that the media device is functioning as shown over there.

If the trouble is along with the sound card driver then confirm that the external device is linked while you are going to install the driver, for the reason that throughout the installation process the device will be searched along with from the machine, if this does not detect then it might not be installed correctly. Start the installation process once more and confirm that the device is identify by the machine, and keep in mind that in first time this should be take a small number of time to install the hardware device in your machine. Take this process once more I hope this time the device will definitely detect by your machine.

Regarding this problem I think that it is happening because of the device is not identify by your machine so as much I know regarding this kind of difficulty, the problem happening because of the hardware matter, so according to me, I believe by update the driver version or re-install the driver in so this may be solve this matter. For that open the control panel and from there open program and characteristic, at the present from the drop down list locate the device driver tick on uninstall key and go after the procedure to un-install that one. And with that take away all other file those are collaborate with the driver application, at the present reload the driver and attach the device, this time it will absolutely works.

Similar issue with my HP computer, I installed Realtak sound driver. I regularly attached some of the external sound devices like sound box or headset or sometimes mic with my machine. I am using this machine from 2 years. There is not issue with any sound media device till now. But from few weeks I am facing a problem with the any type of audio external device, no one is detected by my machine, I tried with mic and head set. First it takes few seconds to install the device hardware but after that I direct that the device is not detect by the machine. I tried by reloading the machine and also reloading the sound driver, but nothing works. Is there any issue with the hardware device in my machine where the sound card is attached? Anyone having any tricks to solve this problem? Any input will be very much thankful for me.