Thread: Dell Inspiron One 2305 unable to recognize TV tuner card

Dell Inspiron One 2305 unable to recognize TV tuner card

I have Dell Inspiron One 2305, this machine impressed me very much with its characteristics and also I am impressed with the look. I essentially make use of this to do a number of my official works similar to access internet and some of additional works through excel worksheet and spreadsheet. It is running on the windows 7 platform. I am utilizing an external TV tuner in my machine to watch online TV programs. It work very well but from last few days in this I have major issue. Actually it is suddenly not acknowledged or you can say that it is not recognized by the machine. I am not able to recognize why this difficulty arrives. I am not having such type of trouble concerning this, so recommend me any trick or method to defeat from the trouble.

Re: Dell Inspiron One 2305 unable to recognize TV tuner card

I believe the driver that you are recently making use of for the external TV tuner card is not functioning. I had the same matter along with my Pinnacle Hybrid TV Tuner, so later than I hunt regarding this difficulty and found that the driver that I am utilizing along with the TV tuner card is corrupted. For that I was not receiving correct signal and with that the machine direct me not able to familiar with the tuner card. So for that I would like to recommend you to put back or update the driver version along with a new version. Open the driver or the driver applications where you save the installation folder and check the device driver and right tick on it, confirm that the machine is linked along with internet service. At the present choose update choice, this will gather the update version data for the tuner manufacture web site. Go through this procedure, I hope this will definitely helps you top overcome from the problem.

I acquainted with that TV tuner cards are work together along with the graphics chip card that you are utilizing in your machine. I believe there might be any difficulty on that. So for that I would like to propose you to re-install the driver from your machine. Put in the driver installation disk and reboot your machine, at the moment enter into the device manager, open the display driver tab and choose the device driver, be remembering that, throughout this procedure if the display device or the TV tuner card is linked along with the machine put back that one. At the present right tick on the driver name and choose the update alternative, this will inquire you to choose either the offline or online, select the offline choice and from there browse the driver either form the disk or if you store this one in a number of other place in your machine. Go along this technique, this will hopefully help you.

There was a same matter along with my TV tuner card which I was going through, by which I can’t watch any TV program either from online or through the offline cable TV programs. But in my case I resolved this difficulty by myself. I just checked all the connections in my machine whether they are correctly configured or not along with that I checked on the control panel for the display chip card. And I got that the connection was not correctly made and the cable is absent. So I recommend you to go through the checking procedure to confirm that you are having the correct connectivity of the TV tuner card along with your machine.