Thread: how to unlocked HTC droid incredible mobile

how to unlocked HTC droid incredible mobile

I’ve recently bought a new HTC droid mobile phone. this mobile has lots of good feature and I like it very much. I’ve activated a GPRS connection in my mobile phone and using internet daily. I’m daily downloading some new software in my phone. I’ve many important data like software, pdf file, e-book and some video, so I’ve enabled security code and locked my phone so no one can get access without my permission. I’ve changed the default code of my mobile and given a new password, but I forgot the new password next day. I’m trying to enter its default password but its not accepting it. I don’t understand what to do. Please tell me some tips to unlock my phone. please help me.

Re: how to unlocked HTC droid incredible mobile

If you have changed the default password then how can he accept its default password. You have to enter a new password to unlock your mobile. If you have a weak memory, then you should have save that password in your computer or diary or something else. Well, you need to contact your mobile service office, only they can help you in unlocking your mobile phone. you can contact them on their toll free no. you have to give some information regarding your cell phone, you have to provide that information to them. They may ask you some question about yourself, you have to answer them to verify that you are the actual owner of your phone.

I think you need a software to unlock your phone. you have to download a software from internet which can unlock your mobile phone. there are many website which provide this software, you can search on google for unlocking your phone. you’ll get many software to unlock, but you have to choose the software which is suitable for your mobile phone and which can give code for your mobile. There are many paid software also, if you can afford that software then you can download that.

You have to search for a software which can unlock your phone. you can visit to a phone unlocking website which can provide you a unlocking code. You have to download this software from the website and follow the instruction. The software may ask you for a IMEI no. it is a no. which you get from a backside of your mobile phone. you have to enter this no. and you’ll get a unlocking code from the software. This code is nothing but a calculation of your IMEI no.

If you have changed your default password then it will not work now, you have to enter your new password, if you forgot your password then you’ll need some extra effort to unlock your mobile. You have to call your mobile manufacturer and tell them that you forgot your security code and you need to unlock your phone. every company have different policy and rules and regulation you have to go through it. They will ask your mobile IMEI no. and give you a master code from which you can unlock your mobile phone.