Thread: Need a usb driver for LG 260 rumor

Need a usb driver for LG 260 rumor

Well i am looking out for a driver for my lg phone. Well what has happened was when i had connected my cell phone to the computer, i selected the mass storage option and then i connected to the computer. However it failed to connect and was just giving a message of connecting. This happens every time i connect my phone to the computer. So i am looking for a specific driver for my phone. So if you are having any idea where will i get this particular driver, then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Need a usb driver for LG 260 rumor

Well i have got the executable file for you. Do install it in the your system and you will be done. So you don't have to worry about the driver for your lg rumor phone. This driver is specifically for the lg phone. Many of my friends having faced this similar type of problem as yours have got their problem solved by installing the driver in to the system. I have attached the file below downland it and install it and do get back to me whether this installation of the driver has solved your problem or not.
    Attached Files Attached Files

If you are connecting your phone to the computer and if it is not getting connected to the computer then it can be a driver issue as well as that of the memory card issue. There might be a possibility that the memory card that you are using is not getting recognized by the system and hence it is left undetected. Have you tried changing the memory card of your system. I would advise you to change the memory card and see if there are any changes in the working of the phone. If you find any appropriate solution then your memory card was the culprit. I hope you have understood what i am trying to say. So do follow the instructions and get back to me whether this specific solution has helped or not.

Hey thanks a lot for the help. Well the attachment that you have given provided a lot of help for me and i am happy that i am able to successfully able to run my cell phone in the system. Well the problem was with the driver and not with the memory card. So thanks for the attachment that you have given, it has definitely helped me a lot. I also had a talk with the manufacturer he also pointed me to the driver issue. So i thought getting a new driver would be the only option. Anyways all the problem have settled, thanks for the help.

I think so you must download the LG PC suite. This would definitely be a good help for you. So do try installing this specific pc suite it will help you get your problem solved. You will be able to solve all the problems related to the pc connectivity there only. Do ensure that you are using the latest version of the pc suite application for your phone. I am saying this because there are several websites which claim to have the pc suite version which are very outdated and that will not help you much. So beware of that. I hope you have got the appropriate solution here.