Thread: Which application is supported by Meego?

Which application is supported by Meego?

I have decided to install Meego on my mobile. Well I am newbie to Meego hence I am asking to all of you to help me out in this situation. I am here because many of you might be using Meego so you will definitely help me out. Before I installed Meego on my mobile I want to which applications are supported by Meego. Please suggest me name so that I can search regarding them. I am hoping that you will help me in this situation.

Re: Which application is supported by Meego?

Well I am not having much knowledge regarding this particular operating system. However my friend is using Meego in his mobile. I asked them about your query. Well he told me that you can visit the official website of the Meego developer. Where you can find the list of the application which is compatible with Meego. Also you can find the applications which are specially designed for Meego. So simply visit the website and check it out.

Well sometimes issue causes during the installation of the apps on the Meego. However I have successfully used Meego 1.1 with the following apps on my netbook.
    1. Google Earth
    2. Picasa
    3. Adobe AIR
    4. OpenOffice
    5. Acrobat Reader
    I also advise you that you must install XBMC on your device. Hence I think you can use the above mentioned application on your mobile. Tell me whether its working or not

Well basically Meego based on Linux distro hence any application which are based on this platform will work fine. It is based on the rpm which uses package management system. Hence theoretically any application which is developed on rpm will run successfully on Meego. Hence I conclude that there is around thousands of application which will run successfully on Meego.