Thread: Dell C640 is not charging

Dell C640 is not charging

What is this going on why my dell C640 is not charging. Even though my dell was working since last night but now i am not able to get it charged and hence i cannot work on my laptop. Please tell me whether it is possible to get this charging problem fixed. I am not a very technical person so please guide me in this matter.

Re: Dell C640 is not charging

Well this is due to the battery and hence i think it would be better to replace your battery. Also i would like to know whether it is possible to replace the battery. Please tell me whether you laptop is still in the warranty period if it is in the warranty period then simply you can get it repaired without any sort of cost. Hopefully this will definitely help you to fix this issue

only the background light is gone if you light a lamp on the screen, you can tell that all programs are still running. And if I collapse the display and then open my back is the backlight back for 10 minutes what is broken? something in the display? the inverter? the backlight? I have no idea. what I need to repair or replace that I can work again normally?

I have now the power board and even the graphics card where the power board is screwed on it and is changed permanently please tell me even after changing the Motherboard permanently why i am facing this problem. My battery is still not loaded. It can therefore only be the motherboard, right. Think I have already changed everything what you can change the device.

I use a Dell laptop and professionally (Model E6400), which required a few weeks ago because of a small defect under warranty, a technician visit. The technician was super nice and has the opportunity once again screwed the C640 and watched. After several unsuccessful attempts to repair, he says, this error could only be repaired by replacing the motherboard. It was too expensive, then I have all the data on an external hard drive saved me through eBay and the successor (any D-model) concerned. The old C640 is the e-waste ended up, after I had removed the hard drive and physically destroyed.

Unfortunately this technology depends on the notebook battery to operate. She needs to reach the voltage required to turn the notebook, even if it does not retain the charge when you lose electric power. You'll even have to change this battery. The worst is that it is not cheap. There are some guys who can open the battery case and replace the internal batteries. It works. Try visiting some galleries with people able to do this for you and cheaper. All The Best.