Thread: Want a skin and a case for my LG Chocolate Touch

Want a skin and a case for my LG Chocolate Touch

I just purchased a LG Chocolate Touch. I am searching for it cases, skins, faceplates, attempting to locate it what would be the most excellent for this phone. I do not fancy having phone clipped as it is , but a lot of the accessories for this are rubbery, which makes it firm to slip in pocket. In addition this is my first occasion owning a touch phone and not even certain it is a good thought keeping it in my pocket. I am looking for suggestions and views on the best method to protect this phone. Any recommendations on cases, skins or faceplates will be very much appreciated .

Re: Want a skin and a case for my LG Chocolate Touch

Well as you said that you do not like your phone to be kept as it is in your pocket then you should definitely cover It with same case and as you also need some said accessories you have mentioned in your question , so in that case I will recommend you visit the LG’ Website and get atleast some sort of information regarding your phone and the accessories it sells that are relevant to your phone , I hope it was atleast of some assistance to you,

LG Chocolate Touch Accessories, LG VX8575 are obtainable at DayDeal.com. Personalize your cell phone with LG Chocolate Touch covers, faceplates and Shield Protectors. LG Chocolate Touch accessories comprise of LG Chocolate Touch belt clip cases and holsters for transport handiness. LG Chocolate Touch accessories too comprise LG Chocolate Touch car chargers, chargers that you can use while you are travelling and batteries.

I think you provided incomplete info regarding that website , also provides Hands-free devices are frequently necessary and they contain wired and Bluetooth hands-free headsets counting A2DP Stereo Headphones that you ca plug in your LG Chocolate Touch. For connectivity needs, they have USB data wires for sync'ing and loading files to your device . Enlarge the storage of your cell phone with LG Chocolate Touch microSD memory.

You can convert your LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 phone into a proper reflection of yourself with a latest faceplate or screen film. Cellphone Accents has the best combination of low prices and big selection on the web when it comes to faceplates and screen films for LG cell phones. Additional to that, you can make personalizing your LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 phone a snap. No tools are required ed to install our stylish faceplates, and screen films apply easier than a sticker.