Thread: how can i record a voice Call in samsung corby pro mobile

how can i record a voice Call in samsung corby pro mobile

I’m using a Samsung corby pro mobile phone and I want to record a voice call in my mobile phone. there is no key in my mobile to record a call while calling a phone. I’ve searched every option of my mobile and I don’t get the option of voice recorder in my phone. will you please tell me how should I record a voice in my mobile phone. is this feature is available in my phone ?. if not, then what should I do to record a call in my phone. please tell me the some tips to resolve this issue. Please help me.

Re: how can i record a voice Call in samsung corby pro mobile

I think most of the latest phone have this feature, you have not checked your phone properly. visit to a mobile techie and tell him to find out that feature. I don’t think it is too difficult for them. You can also refer to your user manual guide for resolving this issue. In User manual guide you’ll find each and every feature of your mobile. If you don’t understand user manual instruction or you don’t have a user manual guide then you can also contact to your service center of your mobile.

If you want to record a call while talking on your phone, then you can download a software for recording voice call in your mobile. You can download a software from internet to download a software for your Samsung corby pro mobile. There are many sites which provide this software for every mobile. You can download Wave Player Recorder ActiveX 1.0 from internet. This is a software which will record your voice call. You can also download red call recorder 1.0 to record a voice call, there are many software which you will get from internet.

I think you’re new to this phone and you don’t know the functions of this properly. You’ll get the voice recorder feature in the option which come while receiving or making a call connection. You have to go in that option and press the voice call recorder option. After that you can easily record your voice call in your mobile. If you don’t get this feature then you can refer to the user manual guide for your help. You will get help in understanding by viewing the picture.