Thread: Nokia C7 photos application

Nokia C7 photos application

I am using the Nokia C7 phone. This is very good phone to use am having this from last three months. But from last three days, I am having some problem with the photos application into that. There are some photos stored in my phone and whenever I try to open and slide those images with my fingers then it just stops sliding the images. This application is working strange. This was not the case earlier. This is very annoying. Now I have to close the photo application and then only can see other application. Please help me so that I can resolve this problem.

Re: Nokia C7 photos application

You have not mentioned that if you have taken the photos from your phone or it is imported from any other source straightforwardly to the phone. I am saying this just because if you have imported photos as of your computer and their sizes are excessively big then it is obvious that it will take more time to load those images. This can be the case if that are imported from somewhere else and if the photos are taken from your phone then there is possibility that there is some problem with the RAM. If this is true then I would enquire you that how many applications do you run at the same time?

I am agreeing with the above post that if you are running too many applications at the same time then also the issue can be created. All you running apps take the phone memory and the pho ne memory is limited. Phone memory is very much similar to the RAM in the computers. If that is full with more and more apps then they will perform poor. To check that, long press the menu button of your phone and that will show you all the running application on your phone. End the unwanted applications and then try to access the application again and see if that can solve the problem for you.

This was happened to me when I tried to Sync my phone with the OVI Suite software in my computer. During the sync of the phone, it transferred a large amount of the images and that were of very big size and just because of that my mobile process was slow. After that I deleted all those images and now all the things are working fine. So if that is the reason in your case also then you can do the same and I am quite sure that this will do the same for you. Thank you.

There may be some problem with the firmware that your phone is making use of. You should check the version of the firmware that is used by the phone and search for the latest firmware that is available on internet. If you found that there is availability of the new firmware then you can install the latest version that is available on internet. I have seen many cases like this where updating the firmware version solves the issue. Before that you can try to do the Factory reset of the system and see if that is helping you or not.