Thread: Chinese mobile phone PC Suite and Drivers for Windows 7

llobo Guest

Chinese mobile phone PC Suite and Drivers for Windows 7

Are you trying desperately to connect your Chinese made modem cell phone having MTK platform to your PC or Laptop with Windows 7 OS to surf the net. But windows 7 does not recognize the drivers. It is frustrating? The fact is that the drivers for Windows 7 are not available easily, shareware sites are charging over $10 for the package. Considering my own difficulty in getting the drivers, which my cell phone manufacturer could not provide. I am selling it at a cheap price.
    $5.00 only.

Re: Chinese mobile phone PC Suite and Drivers for Windows 7

If this is the case then what I want you to do here is that just go to this link China Mobile Phone Pc Suite and you will automatically get the solution. I know this link will helpful to you because all the solutions related to the same problem are solve here. And if still you are having any different queries then you can post your query here I will try and find perfect solution for the same.

There is no pc suite for china phones. After when android came in the market this mobile faded out very soon. This phone lack a good support also. I had seen my friend buying new phone and then they face various issue and they cannot get it fixed. Because this device does not comes with any kind of service center. The best thing you can do here is simply use it like a removable storage. For taking backup of contacts you can check in the contact book. It might be having some options to import or export the files.

I also lost my money in the same way. I got a china phablet at a good price. I blindly ordered the same where I loose my money as it came damaged. I contact the seller to replace it, and he says that I have to send to the company which is somewhere in china. I did a mistake here. Now I plan to go for android. I am going to spend a bit more amount is getting budget branded android phone. Like some thing from Samsung. At-least I can get the replacement which I am looking for. Or else this is just a waste of money.