Thread: Mail account won't sync in Nokia C7

Mail account won't sync in Nokia C7

Recently I have configured a POP3 mail-account (named inbox) on my new Nokia C7. It was working fine till yesterday. But after that I can't synchronize any longer. I am not conscious of whichever changes on my side. The phone displays a message like “Account inbox[11] not found. Delete the account and add it again”. Each and every one of the older mails are still there and can be comprehend. The mailserver is accessible and its particulars have not modified yet. Is there whatever thing I may perhaps carry out? Unluckily, it appears settings intended for the mail-server cannot be altered at the time the account is previously configured. Inside the settings in support of the account, I am able to modify my name, signature and so on. However the server settings do still not exist.

Re: Mail account won't sync in Nokia C7

First of all remove each and every one if your mail accounts on your Nokia C7. After that configure them up once more individually, however when asked throughout the installation procedure to agree to the accord select "decline"; and verify that you certainly would like to refuse. Afterward you go for setting up an account. This will be completed exclusive of the Nokia server being implicated, presently like setting up an email account on whichever PC. Unlock "Mailbox settings", choose "advanced mailbox settings", and there you contain each and every one the options intended for setting your account.

Presently got a latest C7 and having comparable trouble. When I remove an email it just removed from the server. If I shift the email backside from "erased" directory toward "inbox" it re-emerges on top of the server. I configure mailbox on my mobile phone merely using the wizard as a result of just picking on the "btinternet". In Mail Settings there is no "advanced settings". Actually it wants to be using POP protocol however not like my computer I can't come across whichever method of finding this on my C7.

Go through following methods for help
    • Delete each and every one online email.nokia accounts - then erase mailbox in your phone - after that reboot the phone once again for setting up a new email box.
    • Delete mailbox -> after that restart mailbox -> subsequently wait for 24 hours -> afterward configure a fresh mailbox
    • Take backup and reformat the C7 and restore to unique factory settings
    • Create mailbox by way of dissimilar imap account

Configure the phone moreover all the way through imap otherwise through mail for exchange. As far as I know the pop will not work at all. For this instructions are specified inside settings of your mail account. Simply log in all the way through HTML and perceive the settings there. I consider that the mail for exchange will not work well on c7. On c7 you can encompass merely one mail for exchange configuration.