Thread: Nokia C3-00 FM radio is not working

Nokia C3-00 FM radio is not working

Hi I just purchased the Nokia C3-00, as well as am enjoying it very much. One of the cool utility I have observed is being capable to utilize an FM radio. I was just wondering, does this radio utilize data? I do not have a data plan as well as therefore not able to connect to the internet on my Nokia C3-00 phone, however I am just wondering if this radio utilizes data, or just work like a normal radio. Please help.

Re: Nokia C3-00 FM radio is not working

Hey from my opinion Nokia C3-00 FM radio does not utilize data from any data plan. Though, in arrange for the radio to effort you require to plug in the headset that came along with your Nokia C3-00 phone. So you have to use that may you got solve your issue. This headset works as an antenna. So you have to do this at least once you got solved your issue.

It took me ages to find this sorted as there is not anything in the booklet to let you make out how to sort it. I switched my Nokia C3-00 phone off, and after that I have took the battery out for 8 or 10 minutes, after that I have check the sim card, and then i have placed it the entire back together. While I switched the Nokia C3-00 phone on again as well as place the headphones which were supplied the radio effort. I am not technical one bit therefore if it works for me subsequently this be supposed to effort for you. If not I am sorry maybe somebody else could assist.

There are several problems regarding the firmware with Radio, however from what I realize that it was with reference to RDS. We have to get into account a variety of product code edition so many users may not be experiencing the similar issue. An additional probable cause is low RAM. Do you have a RAM checking application like RAMBlow, Memcheck? Please make sure how much RAM do you have while it hangs.