Thread: Best games for Nokia N900

Best games for Nokia N900

For all these days since I have purchased this Nokia N900 mobile phone, I have found that although the phone is really good to run various number of real live applications but the phone really lacks when it comes to running the games. Also, most of the game that it runs are not at all what I would like since the games or of very low quality most of which we might have played in our childhood. So I just want to know that what are the best games that would be run on this Nokia N900 of mine. Smoothly giving good graphics as well as sound quality. I am very anxious to play all those superb racing, fifa and fighting game, so please suggest some of them quickly.

Re: Best games for Nokia N900

These are some of the games that I usually play on my N900, I have chosen a game depending on the games mode. Like if I want to play a game depending on the story line that is if I want to pass each and every phase of the game and then depending upon on the current level I will be pushed to a second level, then I mostly make us of the Tron: Legacy and GLtron, these games requires allot of patience as it will not get over by playing a whole night. Also, if I am looking for creative or innovative games that gradually requires my knowledge then I mostly go for SPB Brain Evolution 2 .

If you are looking for some fighting kind of a game like the Counter Strike then I would suggest you to go for Xploder, this game really provides a very cool graphics and also, does look very similar to the CS that we usually play on our computer system. If you want some games for racing purpose then I would suggest you to go for the Nfs as this is the best in the business since years and you will experience the same fun that you always get while playing the NFS game on your computer system.

I would give a best option as I have given to my son who is also a complete game addict, I have asked him to not to play all those fighting and other games that just kills the person mind but I have specially asked him to go for Brain Party which provides a group of mini games to test your response time, memory, skills in counting, logical thinking, overall course and sensitivity of the game play. The results that are provided at the end of the game play is directly targeted to your brain t and if you want you can even check the history of your results, just to know the improvement. There is also a option for the practice of the game play such that if you don’t want to spoil your scores