Thread: Want a windows live messenger for Nokia c7

Want a windows live messenger for Nokia c7

I am on a lookout for a windows live messenger for my new nokia c7. Since it is a great tool and I just love it, so that’s why I am looking for it. I have tried searching it in the symbian 3 edition but I could not find it there. So I thought you all are well aware of such applications and the source from where I can find it easily. So that's why I thought I would ask this question here. So if you have any idea from where I can find windows live messenger then do let me know as soon as possible.

re: Want a windows live messenger for Nokia c7

Have you tried searching the ovi store for various applications available there? If you have not then do start it. I think there are various such applications available in the internet. You will easily get it there. You will get the list of various applications that will help you to get out of this matter. So do try looking for the different applications that will have all the chat software's. So do have a look at the ovi store and do let me know if it works or not.

Even I agree with the above user. Well let me tell you that you can go with many such applications. Well one of my favorite is the fring or nimbuzz application. The specialty of such applications is that it is all in one messenger applications. so it will contain all the messenger applications such as windows live messenger, yahoo messenger, gtalk and many other chat applications. So do try looking for such applications in the ovi store and install them in the phone. I hope this suggestion must have definitely helped you.

Well you can browse the internet and try downloading the windows live messenger software for your cell phone. So do try installing them in the cell phone. I cannot list down all the websites but a simple search In the phone with the help of the internet in your cell phone will definitely provide you with the desired results. So do try looking for such software in the internet. You can also go with some alternate applications that will provide you with the necessary chat software's. So do try looking for them and lets hope this suggestion helps you.

Re: Want a windows live messenger for Nokia c7

Hey thanks for the solutions everyone. I have downloaded the fring application and I am very happy with it. It has given me all the chat applications that I was looking for. So it did help me much. I was not aware of that applications. However a small search in the ovi store did help me much. I need to thank you all for the necessary information that you all have given me to solve the issue. Appreciate your efforts.