Thread: Nokia C7 wifi disconnects numerous time with Dell XPS 16

Nokia C7 wifi disconnects numerous time with Dell XPS 16

Recently bought a Nokia C7 mobile phone, which is very much, impressed me with all its functions and features and also with the look of the mobile is great. Sometimes I used this mobile to connect with my Dell XPS 16 laptop, this is running with windows vista OS. Both the laptop and the mobile are wifi network compatible, so I connect them via wireless service. But from yesterday there is new problem occurring in my machine, or though this is also for the mobile. After connect both the device via wifi, it disconnects numerous time. I have no idea on this type of problem. Suggest me some trick to get relief from this problem.

Re: Nokia C7 wifi disconnects numerous time with Dell XPS 16

According to me, I think the problem is for your machine wireless wizard, I think either the wifi driver is not working or this one is corrupted. For this problem, I recommend you to upgrade the driver firmware version. for that right click on driver name from device manager and choose update option, after that select online option, this will ask you to collect the information of latest firmware version from manufacturer web site and install into your machine, go for this process, I hope by this you will surely be able to resolve the issue.

The problem is also might be in the network connectivity, for that I recommend you to reconfigure the network connection within your mobile and the laptop, because sometimes I found that for the corrupt network connection this type of problem may occur, and by the reconfigure option this can solved. Try with this; I hope this will definitely help you to overcome from the problem.

Is the wireless service is working fine. For that enter into device manager in your laptop, also make sure about this from your mobile. Ping to the wireless network driver tab, to check whether the status is ok or not. I recommend you to try once by reload the driver. For that insert driver installation disk and click for update the driver, it will ask you to locate the driver installation program from your machine or from any other location. Browse and start the installation process. Reboot and try to access the wifi network in your laptop with the help of mobile. If still the problem occurring then I am sure that the problem is in your mobile phone, and then there is only one solution for this, contact and repair the mobile from service engineer.