Thread: Unable to remove the contact groups from Nokia C5-03

Unable to remove the contact groups from Nokia C5-03

I am having the Nokia C5-03 mobile phone and using the same from last few months. Now the thing here is that I have created some contacts groups on my phone and have added several contacts In it. Now I want to delete this contact group but I am not able to delete the contacts groups that I have created. So please help me in this case and let me know the best possible way that will help me to delete the contacts group.

Re: Unable to remove the contact groups from Nokia C5-03

Well if this is the case then I can help you out of it, so what you have to do hers I that just tap on the menu and then select the contacts in that you have to select the contacts groups option and ten highlight the same. After that you have to select the options and then enter the settings and then you have to select the option called delete group and then it will prompt you whether to delete the group permanently or not then you have to select yes. I hope that this process will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

As said by you that you are not able to delete the contacts group from your mobile phone and if it is true then I have a way that will help you to delete the contacts group permanently from your phone. But the thing here is that it will also delete all the contacts available in the phone. So what you have to do here us that just go to the contacts and then you have go in the settings after that you just have to copy all the contacts excluding the groups on your SIM card. Now you have to use the restore factory option that will restore all the settings and also will delete all the phone memory data including the messages. I am sure that this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

I am also facing a similar kind of problem where I am not able to view the contacts name on the phone when I dial any number which is already saved on my phone. Actually I am also using the same phone that is the C5-03 and in that I have saved all my contacts on both on phone memory and SIM card now whenever I am dialing any number or any call is received then the contact name is not displayed on the phone. The same thing is happening from last few days and it has frustrated me a lot. So please suggest me what I can do to solve the issue that I am facing.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that I can help you in this case and as said by you that you have saved the contacts both in the phone contacts and the SIM memory. And that is the reason why you are unable to see the contacts names because the SIM card contacts and the phone memory contacts are conflicting in between that is the reason why you are unable to view the contacts. Now what you have to do here is that just go in the contacts and then select the memory to be displayed option and in that you have to use only one memory and disable the several memory options. I am sure that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.