Thread: OVI social and Nokia battery monitor not working properly

OVI social and Nokia battery monitor not working properly

I am using the Nokia 5800 express music phone from the last few months. And the thing here is that whenever I am trying to have an access over the OVI store then it is not allowing me the access and in fact giving me an error message saying that "Sorry, please uninstall and reinstall communities". I am unaware why I am facing this error and also don’t know how to solve the same. Can anyone tell me why I am facing this error and how I can solve the same. And also one more thing that I want to tell here is that the battery monitor has also stopped working. Whenever I am starting the battery monitor then it is only shows me that it is being initialized and nothing happens. I am fed of these errors please help me out of this.

Re: OVI social and Nokia battery monitor not working properly

As said by you that the OVI social is not allowing the access on the ovi store and here I guess that you are not having an authorized and specific account on the ovi store and if you have to get rid of this problem then you have to just try create an account on OVI selecting the appropriate model that you use and then see how it goes. I hope that creating the OVI account will definitely help you to solve the issue that you are facing. And also you will not get any of the issue regarding the OVI.

Well it seems to me that the OVI that you are using is not updated and that is the reason why you are getting this error on your mobile phone. So what you have to do here is that first of all make sure that the GPRS services are active on your mobile and then again check out whether the latest update for the OVI store is available or not. I can assure you that once the update is installed on the mobile then you can easily start the OVI store without any error.

The Battery monitor software which you are talking about is not working properly and to make it work you have to uninstall the current one and again install the same. Make sure that this time you are installing the updated and the advanced version of the same. Actually if the software is corrupted then it will give you the status as initializing and in your case it is the same so if you have to solve it then you have to again install the battery monitor which is compatible for your phone. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue.

I think the battery monitor of your mobile is not doing well and you have to use any other one and if this is the case then I will suggest you to go with the Ariel Battery Monitor v2.1. Here are some features of the Ariel Battery Monitor v2.1:
    • Makes Good Use of the unused space of the "Start" button icon.
    • Battery Power Is Always visible, Because It Is On The taskbar.
    • Very low CPU Consumption (Only about 0.001%! Much less Than Any Other battery monitoring program!)
    • Tiny memory usage, Much Smaller Than KBattery, pBar, magicbutton, BatMon xbutton gold.
    • Just put it on StartUp folder or link to it, and it Will Do the job!
    • WM2003, WM2005 (WM5), WM6.
    • Full control of all colors Displayed.
    • The gauge-Can Be Moved to replace "any icon On The taskbar
    • Landscape mode IS-Supported
    • VGA screens are supported (Drag the "Pick Color" window by it's title to see it all)