Thread: Nokia N95 display screen goes black

Nokia N95 display screen goes black

Everything was really working fine on the cell phone Nokia N95. Now I have seen that the display screen of the Nokia cell phone is getting black. Can you all there please help me what can be the probable reason for the issue that I am having with the cell phone. I had kept the cell phone on charging overnight and when I got up in the morning and tried to switch it on there was really nothing on the cell phone. I have seen that there is no display on the cell phone. I have for the first time seen the issue like this and will really be happy to have any solution in the case below.

Re: Nokia N95 display screen goes black

It seems that you have not completed the post. Have you got your mobile phone hit with something and then you are getting the issue. I had once got the mobile phone dropped from the pocket when I was catching the bus. However the display had just gone bad and everything on the mobile phone was getting discolored. I tried to see the mobile phone closely and tried to see if there was any physical damage on the cell phone. I saw that there was nothing as such and hence as I was under the warranty took it to the service center and they got the phone replaced. I would also like you to go with the same and see if you can get the mobile phone replaced if there is no physical damage on the mobile phone.

I think that you were really lucky that you got the cell phone replaced. Now let me know if you had installed something on your cell phone and hence you are getting the issue. Well if you have not installed anything ion the cell phone and if you have not dropped the phone then it seems to me that you might have overcharged the battery and hence you are having the issue. It will be nice if you can remove the battery from the cell phone for some time and then insert it back to the cell phone. I am sure that after some time the phone will accept the battery and will allow you to see the menus that are there on the mobile phone. If that does not help then you can go to the service center as they are there to help you always.

I would just like you to make the Hard reset on the cell phone. Let me tell you that if you are able to get the call s and you are able to listen the songs and the things is that you are having the trouble with the display then what you will be required to do is just follow the instructions and see if that can help to bring up the display screen there. If the key pads on the Nokia N95 are locked then at first unlock it by pressing the upper left soft key followed by the upper right soft key. After that just press the following keys *#7780# from the keypad. You will not see the confirmation screen that will be popped up on the screen. You will have to press the upper left soft key in order to confirm the request. After that hard reset will start.

It seems to me that you should keep the cell phone updated and hence it will be better if you can update the cell phone. I am sure that the Hard Rest will bring up the screen. After you get the display screen just get this steps in action so that you can have the phone up to date. You will have to dial the following code: *#0000#. After pressing the last # you will see a windows appearing on your screen. In that window you can choose the Options. After that you will be required to select the Check for updates option. Follow the instructions that come on the screen.

If you get the issue solved in this manner then it is really nice but if you are not getting the issue solved even after the hard reset then it is really the matter of concern and I think that you will have to make use of the key combination to work for you. You will have to shut down the cell phone for this. Now after this you will have to keep holding the green Call Answer button, the asterisk * button and the 3 button. Now by keeping these three keys pressed you will have to press the power button in order to switch it on. This is the sure thing that should bring the light on your screen. If this also does not go in your way then you can go with the cell phone to the service center and then can allow them to have a look at the matter of yours.