Thread: Arabic and Tamil language option in Nokia C6-00

Arabic and Tamil language option in Nokia C6-00

Friends, I have bought the new Nokia C6-00 phone. It is having English language installed by default. It is also having some other language options in that such as Hindi, Gujrati, Marathi etc. But I need to install the Arabic and Tamil language option as detach language option. I want it to be for both phone languages as well as also for message composing. Can you tell me that how can I update that along with the Arabic and Tamil language. I will be thankful for all the replies. Thank you very much in advance for your reply.

Re: Arabic and Tamil language option in Nokia C6-00

OK, as you told that you need to install the language that does not come with your phone. I would like to tell you that you cannot do that yourself. If you want to get it installed then you will have to take that to the nearest Nokia care point and ask them for that. They will do that for you. It may cost you something for that but your work will be done surely and without any problem. This will be the best and the safest way to do that.

First of all, thank you very much for your quick reply. I think the same that it would be a good idea to visit the Nokia Care point for the solution of the issue. But I would like to ask that my mobile phone is still under warranty and I don’t think that they should charge me for that. Anyway even if they charge for that then around what amount they will charge me for that. Have you done it before for any of the additional language? Please reply.

In fact, warranty does not have much to do with it. The basic price they kept on the phone is for the entire added feature for the phone and if you want to add some other additional feature to it then obviously, you will have to pay some extra for that. Anyway, If you want to add that then there is no other option than paying for that. Don’t worry they will not charge you something unexpected but they will definitely charge you something.