Thread: Getting error message: “Connect USB cable to device” in Nokia N8

Getting error message: “Connect USB cable to device” in Nokia N8

I have recently purchased a brand new Nokia N8 and using the same from last few days. Now the thing here s that I am getting an error message within a specific period of time let’s say the time spam between each pop up is 15 to 20 minutes. Now the thing here is that I don’t know why I am getting this error message and also unable to solve it. Actually my phone is not connected with any USB connection to any system or anything else. But still I am getting the same and if I am taping on the error then nothing happens just the error disappears for few minutes.

re: Getting error message: “Connect USB cable to device” in Nokia N8

Well the problem that you are getting is due to the connection failure that you have tries when you must have connected your mobile phone to the laptop are anything else and if the connection is terminated with an error then it will definitely give you an error. So I guess you have to again connect the phone to the computer system and then end the connection in a systematic way. I hope that this will work for you and also will help you to solve the issue.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that the error that you are getting is the common one and it is the error since you must have installed any untrusted software on your system. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether you have install any software on your mobile phone on your system and then just uninstall such software and then see whether the behaves properly after then uninstallation of such software.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where my computer system is not detecting the mobile phone of mine. Actually I was willing to transfer the data from my system to the recently purchased mobile phone and whenever I am connecting the phone then it is not detecting only I get the window saying that installing the external drive wizard. Have anyone ever got such issue if yes then please let me know how to solve the same.

Actually the problem that you are facing is because the mobile is not properly integrated on your system. So what you have to do here is that install the Nokia PC suite on your system and then try and connect the phone to the system. You will get the Nokia PC suite with the Mobile phone itself it will be in the disk. So just insert the disk on the system and then you have to install the same. And if you are not having the Pc suite then you can also download the same from the official site of Nokia depending on your mobile phone. I am sure that it will help you to fix the issue that you are facing.