Thread: Unable to copy paste text in Nokia C7-00

Unable to copy paste text in Nokia C7-00

I am suing the Nokia C7-00 mobile phone and using the same from last few weeks actually my phone is the latest one and I have purchased it recently. Now the thing here is that I want to know whether it is possible top copy text in this phone. I mean to say that is it possible for me to copy the text from messages and then paste the same in any other message or the message which I am creating and also I want to know whether I can copy the text from the messages and then paste the same in the note are a reminder. Have anyone tried this thing if yes then please let me know how I can do the same.

Re: Unable to copy paste text in Nokia C7-00

Well if you will ask me then I want you to just go to the text and then tap on it and then you have to just go through the text and then stop after stopping automatically a option will appear whether to copy or not and then you have to just tap on the cop option then the text which is selected by you will be copied. And then you can paste the copied text wherever you want. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the case.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that if you want to copy and paste the text from one message to other then what you have to do here is that just go to the content or the message that you want to copy and then what you have to do here is that just tap over the content and go through the same later ob you have to copy it when the option of copy is prompted in front of you. Now enter in the Create New Message tab and then you have to go in the options and select the paste. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where I am not able to send messages which are copy pasted. I guess this an unusual problem and must not have been used by anyone else. Actually the thing here is that whenever I am selection the option called copy and then paste the copied text to the message that I want to send then the mobile phone is not allowing me to send that message. And the message is directly saved in the outbox. I don’t know why I am facing this problem and also don’t know what I can do to solve this problem please help me out of this.

Well the issue that you are facing is quite unusual because it never happens if the text is copy pasted and then the message sending is failed. In fact I guess the contact number that you are using to send the message is inappropriate and it is the only one which is giving you problems. So what you have to do in this case is that just that see whether using another contact number the message goes or not. I hope that if the issue with the contact number then it will definitely solve but still you are unable to send any copy pasted message then you have to just visit the Nokia care and then place a complaint over there ia m sure that they will try and resolve your case.