Thread: Need help to use EVO 4G and Android

Need help to use EVO 4G and Android

I have this cell phone Sprint HTC Evo 4G and really this is the first time that I have bought for me this Android cell phone. At first I was using only the iPhone and I was thinking of getting upgrading the cell phone and I ended up in buying this cell phone. Can you all there please let me know what are the applications that I can have in the cell phone and also I would like to know each and everything about the cell phone as well? What are the features and also I would like to know the Pros and Cons of the cell phone. Was it really worth buying?

Re: Need help to use EVO 4G and Android

On top of all the things let me tell you that this cell phone is really worth buying. I really do not know why you mentioned this at the last of your post. If it would not have been worthy then you might have not gone buying the same. It seems that you have purchased the cell phone but you have not gone through the specifications. Please see for the same and in addition to this let me tell you that if you are having the issue in using the cell phone then let me tell you that when you switch to the new environment then you are bound to get the issues like this.

I really want to let you know why this cell phone is really worthy. This cell phone is from HTC and in addition to this it is really the fastest one with which you can go with without any issues. I have this cell phone and let me tell you that while I was running multiple applications on the cell phone yet it was not getting hanged. It is really the superb piece I would say that HTC has come up with at this very moment. Also I have seen that the battery life of the cell phone is also pretty nice and decent. It delivers what it has actually promised for. Hope that you will like this cell phone much more than iPhone.

I have come up here with the number of applications that you can really play on your cell phone. Here is the list: Adobe Reader- well I really think that you are familiar with this and I do not have to explain this application. Fring- this application is just for the Evo 4G people. With this you can have the video chatting in a much enhanced manner. Advanced Task Killer Free- Some of the applications that are running on the Android are pretty hectic to close and if they are running for more than hours then they really turn out to be hectic. This application just can assist you to get rid of the applications. Doodle Jump- is the application that will assist you while playing the Mobile Games. Hope that you will really like this.

I really want to say that all the cell phone are really nice but in addition to this I would like to say that if you have the cell phone and you are regularly updating the firmware and the software that you have on the cell phone then only you will be able to make full use of the cell phone. So if you really want to go with the suggestion then I think that you should keep this thing for sure and in mind as well. Also one more think that I would like you to see for is the Software Update. Please make sure that you have the software on the cell phone updated.

I just want to say that the Camera that this cell phone has are pretty awesome. In addition to this the rear camera are pretty decent and quite impressive. It has many modes in the camera and in all the modes the quality of the image that you get are pretty nice. In addition to this the battery of the Cell phone is also nice and I really think that you can put money on this cell phone. The display screen is quite huge and beautiful. The Dual cameras and HDMI output. One thing that I really liked about the mobile phone was On-screen keyboard which is really very easy to use. At the same time I would say that the device is large and heavy and hence it sometimes can be considered as bulky. Also the 4G that it has is not that fast it is same as 3G.