Thread: Text alignment issue in HTC Desire Z

Text alignment issue in HTC Desire Z

It has been not long with this cell phone here. I have HTC Desire Z with me and let me tell you that it is just 2 weeks with the cell phone. I have some of the issues with this cell phone and I really want to know if there is any solution for the issues that I have here. When I try to type the message I have seen that the screen just goes down. However the letter that I tap is not lost at all but I really want the text screen to be in the front when I am typing. In addition to this I have also seen that the device is getting slower and slower after the day by day use. I have seen that the device is getting lagged. What can be the probable reason for the issues there? Is there really anything that can help me with the situation? Will be glad to have the solution.

Re: Text alignment issue in HTC Desire Z

It seems that when you purchased the cell phone then you have got something from the older slot. It will be great if you can have the updates installed on your cell phone so that the normal issue that you are facing because of the compatibility issue can be tackled in a very comprehensive manner. Just do this and then after that see if the text screen goes up while wring the message. If you are not able to get the updates then for sure you can have the updates installed by going to the service center and they will for sure install the best possible update for your cell phone.

I think that it will be great if you can have the update installed on your own. It is really very easy and the steps that you will be required to go with are as follows: You will have to have the download the update that you actually want to install on your cell phone. Get it downloaded and rename the file to Update.zip. After this is done you will be required to turn on the cell phone and then connect the cell phone to the System. Now insert the SD Card in the cell phone and copy the update.zip file to the SD Card’s root. Again after this you will be required to switch of the cell phone. Holding the Volume Button and the trackpad just push the power button. Now you will get an entry to the Bootloader of the cell phone. Once you are there you will be required to see for recovery option there. Get in there and try to install the update from the SD card. Install the update and then you can just wait for the completion of the file there and then reboot again after the installation.

I really think that getting the cell phone updated is really not that easy and when it is done with the root then let me tell you that the risks are that you might have something gone wrong. I would really like you to do the update installed with some experienced hand helping you there. IN addition to this I would just like you to see if there is really any need for the update. I mean to say that you cannot just say that you can have the update installed on your wish. Here is way by which you can have a check on the same. On the Home Screen go to the MENU, and then select the Settings option. Under this option you will be required to select About phone option and then finally select the System software updates option. As the final step you will have to see and select Check now option. See if that can really help you there.

It seems that you will be required to have the cell phone reset and here are the steps that you can go with. You will be required to press the Volume Down button and Power button simultaneously. Keep the both buttons pressed till you see the three Android images on the screen. Once you see that then you can leave the Volume Down button. After this you will be required to select the Clear Storage option and that too by making use of the Volume Down button and then select the Power button. In order to confirm the things then you can do that by using Volume Up button.

I think that it will be great if you can have the replacement of the cell phone. As I really do not think that getting the issue on the cell phone at this very early stage. I really want you to have the cell phone replaced. In addition to this if you want you can also go with resetting the cell phone and see if this is the minor issue that can be solved with this here. Try this and let me know if what I have said really helps you.