Thread: How to Sync my email accounts on HTC Desire

How to Sync my email accounts on HTC Desire

I really do not want to use the Gmail apps that is there on the cell phone and I really think that HTC Email is pretty cool than the Gmail and hence I am thinking to have all the emails from Gmail to be transferred to the SD card of the cell phone and then can have access to it. Please let me know if this is at all possible. Actually the thing with the cell phone is that when I try to go with the Gmail on the cell phone I have seen that it starts to freeze. So I think that it will be great idea to have this working for me. I was caught with the freezing issue when had updated the firmware. Please let me know if the thing that I have asked for will really work and in addition to this any suggestion for the issue is also welcome. Thanks in advance.

re: How to Sync my email accounts on HTC Desire

Well on the first note let me tell you that you will be able to have this working for you but it will really require you to do some work around for the same. You will have to go to the Gmail and there you will be required to pass on the permissions that will really allow the transfer. In other words I would say that you will be required to pass on the Gmail credentials in the HTC email apps so that this can be really made effective. In HTC email as well you will be required to choose the option download every mail that you will be getting on the Gmail.

Yes it will be really beneficial to have this done. I am not saying this because I am also having the similar issue. The thing is that the complexity will be solved to some extent and there will be really no need to go to the Gmail and have a look at the emails there. IN addition to this I would also like to say that it will be simply great if I can have my all Email accounts credited to the HTC Email; so that I can have all the mails within one location. But in reality I do not think that it is really possible. Well will let you know if there is any third party application that can facilitate the same.

Hope that I will be able to help you there. Just go in to Mail and then you will be required to press the Menu option there. After the Menu option you will have to select More option there. Once you are in then you will be required to select the Settings options and then select the Send & Receive option. You will there find the Mail size limit option there and in addition to this you will also see Download past mail and Include file attachment options. You can make the necessary changes there and I am pretty sure that you will get a much better help from there. Also let me tell you that you can have this done for all the Email accounts that you have. Hope that you will really find this working for you there. Let me know if you really like the suggestions.

I am here to help you out with the other issues of the cell phone that you are having there. It seems that if you will have the cell phone reset then the additional issues that you have with the cell phone will be solved. You will be required to follow the steps below and see if that really help you. Hold the Volume Down button and at the same time also press the Power button. Once you are done with this then you will have to see the screen of the cell phone, there you will see the three Android images appearing. When you see the image then you can leave the Volume Down button. Now press the Volume Down button and the Power button so that you can select Clear Storage. For confirming the things you can select the Volume Up option there.

Re: How to Sync my email accounts on HTC Desire

Hope that you will like the suggestions that have been made here. I am also sure that you will be able to have the same working for you as well. If you want to go with some more then you can try to go with setting up the Google Account and see if that can really help you. On your cell phone go to the Google Account option on the cell phone. You can make use of the set up Manager in order to go with the set up. Select the Gmail on the cell phone and then select the Next when prompted. After this follow the instructions that appear on your screen. Hope that setting up the account again will really help you with the issue that you were having while opening the Gmail on your cell phone. Let me know if that really helped you in any manner.