Thread: How to lock screen during call in HTC Hero

How to lock screen during call in HTC Hero

I'm having my HTC Hero mobile for some weeks now. Each time I do a call or when I receive the call, the phone does not lock the screen for precisely 10 seconds. So, the following happens infrequently: phone rings --> I slide the lock- thing below to choose. The Call display appears I position the mobile against the right end of my head, and afterward: my ear hits the button 'end call' and so the call is broken This makes me to smash my mobile to the wall very regularly. Now, i establish that the screen is locked after 10 seconds. The real difficulty is: the button to lock the screen is the similar one to finish the call! My earlier mobile was the HTC Touch Diamond, which contain one button to respond a call, one to finish a call as well as another to lock the screen. So that you can receive, locks the screen afterward holds it against your head. The best thing would be if the phone is locked right away following you receives. So please reply me on this post help will be grateful.

Re: How to lock screen during call in HTC Hero

You will require pressing the standby button. You will need to install the register edit No_Sleep_Raph this stops the phone leaving into standby for voicemail or mobile banking. The mobile will blank the screen reliable on the power settings if you have adjusted or stand by button. If you accept a call or receive it as usual then you will need to normally press the answer button and while keeping on the ear press the standby button.

Most of the people make use by usually just pull the notice screen down so I won't finish the call. But this way cannot help many around if want from the scratch when make a call on their phone. So I think that you will need to check out Screen Suite app on the Android market. It have a lock button features that can be use from your notification title during a call anytime whether you are making a call or receiving. This locks your screen straight away.

Most popular characteristic in Screen Suite contains a contact card in case your mobile is lost or in an urgent situation, a proper date as well as time widget and a battery pointer showing amount of charging and charge levels. Has several arrangement alternatives including the capability to auto-lock your phone display during calls. It also resolute the proximity sensor problems on the Motorola Droid are short of of a proximity sensor on several HTC along with Samsung phones. Enormous personalization alternative for any Android mobile as well. Change or eliminate the lock setting, and show your Android satisfaction by switching the permanent iPhone-style lock for an Android Booth temperament lock.

Auto-lock features in your HTC mobile auto-lock the screen while you are having a call. You can get utilize of this setting in the Screen Suite liking. This characteristic is a must-need for Android mobiles such as the HTC Hero that do not contain a hard lock. It Shows contact information as well as rapid call key for cases where your mobile is lost as well as they are recovered by somebody or in case of an urgent situation. Even comprise a picture for rapid recognition! Contact information can be switch off, or just distorted and hidden out of sight.