Thread: Can’t see MMS in HTC wildfire

Can’t see MMS in HTC wildfire

I am using HTC wildfire from past 3 months and I am in front of extremely odd difficulty which is along with the phone of mine. Well I am not able to see MMS if somebody sends me. At whatever time I attempt to see the MMS the screen turn in to black. I am in actuality aggravated along with this situation. Please tell me if you are going through the similar difficulty and any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanks a lot.

Re: Can’t see MMS in HTC wildfire

Well I have something that you are able to attempt to conquer from these circumstances. You have to choose Settings and go for Menu. At the present go for Applications in to Menu. At this time select Manage Application. At present you should tap on Soft Menu key and select Filter and tick on all. So after doing this you have to find the way to the Messaging Application and choose the same. You have tap on Clear Data, Clear Defaults and Force Stop. Currently you have to power cycle the phone. Once you have completed you should make sure whether you can see MMS or not. I am hoping it will help you out to resolve the matter.

If on top of given solution is not functioning then I believe you should attempt the following and I feel it will help you to resolve the matter. Well you have to find the way to the Messaging Application. You have to look for Menu soft key. At that moment tick on the Settings. At the present you will one more time view the Menu soft key simply tap on it. Now select Restore Default Settings. I am hoping that above mentioned steps will be help you out from this situation.

I was going through the same difficulty along with MMS in HTC Desire but it was little bit dissimilar. Well I was not capable to download the MMS which I was acknowledged from the person who have sent me. I attempted the following settings. Luckily it worked for me and now I am not having any trouble while downloading the MMS later than applying the settings. Well you have to tick Messages and go for Menu. At the moment choose Settings and select Maximum Message Size. Here you have to put the size of the message up to 600kb. I am hoping that above mentioned solution will help you out from the trouble.

I am suggesting you that you should try with third party application in order to solve the matter. I think you should try with Handcent. Well it’s a free application which is compatible for the Android based mobile phone. It is available on the internet. Its highly customizable so you can easily fulfill your requirement. I am hoping that Handcent will help you to solve the matter. Thanks for reading.