Thread: Cannot download the sky remote record app in HTC mobile

Cannot download the sky remote record app in HTC mobile

I am registered for sky remote record as well as have downloaded the App from the Android market. I have set the whole thing up, login as well as set up the password and also the region. The app permits me to decide on the program to verification as well as illustrates it among the "R" representation, but it does not give the impression to transfer this to my genuine Sky HD record app inside my HTC mobile, so anybody in this forum know how to download it properly and any further tips to get rid of these problem in my mobile. Please provide me some suggestion on this post.

Re: Cannot download the sky remote record app in HTC mobile

Sky is one of the main satellite TV provider in UK has launched a Windows Mobile client. This app permits the user to use the program listings wherever you are as well as set recording alternatives. wmpoweris tells that the software also bind into Sky’s news tune-up, as well as once more would give the impression to be optimized additional for a D-pad than touch screen features. Here is a new method to download the most recent pocket pc software to your Windows Phone. Use your preferred QR Code / 2D Barcode Reader app into your Windows Phone as well as decode the picture on the right afterwards the Windows Mobile App from this website will be downloaded directly to your Windows Mobile. So it is quite easy to download.

Sky Remote Record app is commonly use in the windows mobile and specially in the HTC mobile series. it’s a method to set your Sky+ PVR (Personal Video Recorder) from your phone you need to download from their official website and it free of charge so don’t bother to spend your money on that. Numerous mobiles are well-matched with the system as well as have software that give permissions to you browse channels as well as record your favorite shows directly on to your cell mobile with no problem. unluckily though there was no indication of a Windows Mobile client is quite working this app satisfactorily as well as many are trying to use several Java versions in the HTC mobile.

Sky Remote Record app is now accessible to download on to your mobile through the web. The only down side of the windows mobile is solve in recent time by the developers. Now you can install the cell phone edition on your HTC mobile to obtain the various television list on your mobile there’s also a way of logging in, so it is now possible to remotely set your Sky+ or Sky HD box with a Windows Mobile if not you utilize the text messaging system or the SlingBox. Still, at least now Sky have made it probable for you to use to record TV shows inside your home Sky+ box from wherever with a internet connection. No more miss those unsystematic showings of Car Wars shows.

I downloaded from the website as well as installed it without any problem inside my HTC mobile. The only difficulty i have is that it does not close once you start your application in your mobile. If you use task manager to close it, it does work and then there is no need to reinstall it to get it to work properly. The only method i can obtain it to work consistently on my HTC mobile. To reset the HTC mobile you need to set the recording. It seems pretty stable now on my mobile.