Thread: MeeGo Netbook vs Motion LS800 Tablet PC

MeeGo Netbook vs Motion LS800 Tablet PC

I have a Motion Computing LS800 that presently got a original life because of the MeeGo but wrote MeeGo Netbook image to a USB flash (thumb) drive and the LS800 booted other than originally I see text that somewhat about it, I will require to pay interest once more. Anyways, it does boot and work but only by making use of it I mean the mouse (and keyboard as well). The buttons of the LS800 are ineffective as well as is the pen and screen. The LS800 is a Wacom well-matched device so the screen is touch-pen, not by finger. Its first OS is Windows XP but is Vista well-matched and Windows 7 Home Basic / Premium. Any chance to work this along with the MeeGo developers on to this device? If so, please let me acquainted with what you require. I am tech sense so please help me.

Re: MeeGo Netbook vs Motion LS800 Tablet PC

Regarding this I mean after reading this I think this is solved by updating your driver. So that is why you might need additional drivers (input-*-wacom) in order to create the touch screen work. I do not acquainted with if they are there by default. So for this you have to hunt on to the website but ya related to this I am quite sure that you will get the proper driver for this. And after installing it you just tell me what happen over there.

Hey it is really interesting. I am loading Meego through a USB flash drive attached to the USB port and at the time of finding the way to the USB drive I pretty much presently see files along with the img extension. This guides me to consider that the answer is going to be
    1. Find a way when MeeGo is booted to install the wacom driver/configuration
      or
    2. Unpack the contents of the IMG files to a folder, physically create the change and then repack to an image file and save this in to the USB. I may have to hang out and see if other experiences the similar thing, maybe I will obtain a clearer picture of what wants to be done here. I am confident your pointer is in the right direction however so my thanks to you!

You might not have taken out the image, but basically copied it to your USB. If you have Windows, you are able to double-tick on the image (.img) file and extract it through the wizard to your USB. If you have MeeGo installed on your computer then you have tojust copy the wacom driver to your USB and then install it from the source (make, make install) and I am sure related to this that this work.

I am also going through the same issue and in this I have seen this message that You are not logged in or you do not contain authorization to right of entry this page. This could be because of one of several reasons:
    1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and attempt those for one more time.
    2. You may not have enough privileges to right of entry in to this page. Are you attempting to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?