Thread: My gfive u800 mobile phone shows “camera module is not ready”

My gfive u800 mobile phone shows “camera module is not ready”

I’ve recently purchased a gfive u800 mobile phone, it is a china mobile phone. when I purchased this mobile everything is working properly but after two days it started giving me a problem. Whenever I start my camera for taking photos it shows me a message “camera module is not ready”. It happens many time in one month. I’m not able to to take any photos in my mobile phone. I don’t understand why this problem is happening in my mobile though my mobile is new. Is this happening because my mobile is china mobile. Please tell me what is wrong with my mobile phone. how should I resolve this issue. Please suggest me some solution to solve this issue. Your any suggestion will appreciated. Please help me.

Re: My gfive u800 mobile phone shows “camera module is not ready”

I think you are trying to start a camera of your mobile phone just after turning on your phone. you have to wait for a minute and then try to on camera. You are getting “camera module is not ready” message because your mobile module is not ready to start your camera phone. when you turn on your mobile phone your mobile takes a few seconds or a minute to initialize the module of your mobile you have to wait sometimes to initialize the module. If you try to open a camera you ‘ll get that message because your mobile module is not ready and it can’t open your camera. If you try to open some contacts or message in your mobile then also you’ll get some message like “your contacts not ready to use”.

The china mobile phone is little slow in processing and this type of problem is usually happen in this mobile. Some times you’ll get this type of message, but if you getting this message again and again then there is something wrong in your mobile phone. you have said that your mobile is new, then I think you should go to your mobile service center, because you have a warranty of your mobile and you’ll get a free service till one year, but your mobile phone is china then I’m not sure about the warranty period it may be less. You should contact to your mobile service center for this. But please make sure you have not damage the camera mobile phone because you’ll not get the warranty of any external damage of your mobile.

This message is usually comes when you are trying to open a camera of your mobile after just turning on your phone. if you start camera after just turning on then you’ll get this message because the mobile phone take some times to initialize its module. If you’ll try to open the camera while initializing the module you’ll get this type of message. Even if you try to open a contacts in your phone you’ll get the message like “contacts not ready”. This message shows because when you turn on your mobile it takes some time for loading a contacts and at that time you try to open that module which is loading you’ll get this mobile, so wait for some time after turning on the phone.

This problem might happen because of low battery, but I’m not sure. If your battery is low and your opening a camera then you’ll get this message “camera module is not ready”. Because your mobile phone does not have enough power to open a camera and take a photo. Camera require a more power rather than other function of your mobile. Camera consume more power in your mobile because it has to take a photo which is in kb and your battery does’nt have that much power to support camera which require a more power. If you know, your phone has enough power to open a camera and then also it is giving this type of message, then you should go to a mobile techie to resolve this issue.

I think there is some battery problem in your mobile. Usually the china mobile battery is not so good. I’m not sure that it is a battery problem, it may be some other problem. You can follow the below given instructions to diagnose your problem:
    - If you have original charger of your phone then, switch off your mobile phone and connect your mobile to a charger.
    - Connect your charger to 220/110 volt
    - Charge your mobile phone to 40 minutes
    - Turn on your mobile
    - After a minute open your camera of your phone and use it
    If you don’t have a original charger then you can also charge your battery with an external charger.