Thread: Toshiba Satellite A200-AH6 not getting charged

Toshiba Satellite A200-AH6 not getting charged

I really do not know what is the issue with the Toshiba Satellite A200-AH6 that I am having here. I have really seen a serious trouble with this laptop and hence would like to know if there is any remedy that can solve the issue that I am struck with at the moment. I have Windows 7 running on the laptop. I have seen that the laptop Toshiba Satellite A200-AH6 is not getting charged. One week ago I had seen some trouble with the battery backup but now I have seen that the issue has grown so much that the laptop is not getting charged when the charger is in. Please let me know what can be the issue for the same. Has anyone experienced the issue like this before? Any suggestion in the matter will be really appreciated. Hope that the suggestion comes soon.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A200-AH6 not getting charged

I really feel that the charger that you have made use of is not the original one and hence you are having the issue there. So I really think that it will be great if you can just have the charger and the laptop batter and see if what I have seen is correct. If you are not having the charger or the battery original one then I really think that you will be required to spend some bucks so that you can have the same from the service center. Please make sure that you purchase the original one from the Serivce Center or some reputed dealer.

Chances of the duplicate battery is what I am also of the opinion that might be causing you the issue. Also it may happen that the issue that you are stuck with may be because of the battery. So one thing to verify the same thing is to see if you can find the charger from your friend who is having the same model of laptop and see if you can have the laptop getting charged. Also in addition to this see if you can make the same thing to happen with the charger of yours on the laptop of your friend. By doing this I am sure that you will be able to see where the issue is actually located.

I think that it will be great if you can just have the drivers for the laptop updated and I think that you will be required to do this with the latest and the updated drivers. Here is the way by which you can have the issue solved. I think that you will be required to go to the official site of the Toshiba and then feed in the model number of the laptop and then enter the Operating System that you are having on your system. Once you are done with this then you will be required to uninstall the current drivers and then install the latest drivers. It seems that the issue might have come up because of the compatibility issue. I think that my post must have really helped you to solve the issue that you are having in your case.

How about getting the battery calibrated. Just see if you can have the battery recharged from somewhere and once you are done with this then make full use of the same on your laptop and then repeat the same for two to three times. After you have done this then simply keep the batter out of the laptop for more than 24 hours. Once you are done with this then you will be required to place the battery again in your laptop and then you can try to see if it is getting charged after this whole procedure. Hope that you will really find this working in your case.

If all the above suggestions really do not go in the manner that you were really expecting then here is the way that I would like you to see for. I think that the connector i.e. the port where you connect the charger must have got damaged and hence you are getting the issue. Well if you are having your laptop under warranty then I really think that you can make use of the same for your case. Do not worry such things are covered under the warranty and you will really not have any trouble. If you are not under the warranty see if you can get the thing repaired with the local technician.