Thread: N900 battery wont start charging sometime after connecting to the charger

N900 battery wont start charging sometime after connecting to the charger

I have bought a Nokia N900 before some months and there is something problematic with this phone I guess. Actually it didn't showed any problem from the start but now when I connect it with the charger then it does not start charging immediately. So can somebody tell me that the problem is regarding the charger or with the phone?

Re: N900 battery wont start charging sometime after connecting to the charger

The problem could be with the charger I guess as there is a possibility that the pin of your charger might not be working. Now the you must ask that which pin, There could be something wrong with the 3 PINs or with the one that you insert into your phone's charging port. I suggest you to check charging your phone with some other charger which may not show any such problem. If your phone does not show any problem with different charger then you have to get the new charger for your phone.

I think there should not be anything wrong either with the mobile phone or with the charger that you are using to charge your phone. The wall socket where you are inserting your charger. Actually your wall socket might not be supplying power as soon as you connect any pin into it. For checking about such issue, You should connect any other electrical device to the same socket and check that the same things happens with that device too or not.

It is possible that the charging port of your Nokia N900 phone have got damaged due to which it is not able to read the get the power as soon as you connect it with the charger. If thing will be in such a way then your phone should work in the same way even if you connect it with some other charger. So you may try about the same. If your phone's port is really not working then you should simply claim warranty of your phone if its been not more then one year. You should check charging your phone with the USB charger to clarify this issue in more way.