Thread: Improve Audio Quality of HTC mobile

Improve Audio Quality of HTC mobile

From last month I am using HTC mobile. I have no issue regarding working of applications and other functionality except other that is sound quality. I am sure that it is faster than all other tablets. But I am not happy regarding sound quality. I always heard breaking and very very poor quality of sound. I am music lover so always like to hear new songs. Can you suggest me the ways to improve its sound quality.

Re: Improve Audio Quality of HTC mobile

Before going with any other option first of all check your applications manager settings. It might be possible that your are playing same kinds of music which listens very ordinary on that kind of application settings. I am not HTC user. But I have Nokia N900. During early days I also faced same kind of problems. That time I am also very upset about the audio quality of my cell phone. Meanwhile my one friend suggests me to change application manager settings. When I switch to it, it was Rock mode default. When I turn it to another one my sound quality improves at lots of extent. Let us see is there same issue related with you. If it is there is nothing to do too much with your headset simply choose a mode which one is suitable for you.

If your application manager also not feasible to provide the desired level of facility then doesn’t worry we will try to improve your headsets sound quality indirectly. That is installing additional software on your headset which will work against your default manager. There are number of available on web for sack of improving sound quality not only of HTC mobile of any handset you just need to check whether that software’s hardware requirements are fulfilled by your smart phones hardware’s. if you find someone download it on your headset and use it to play media files and then fill the difference between sound qualities. It is definitely better than your smart phones default Sound quality.

If after installing fresh software for media files still you are stuck with same quality of sound. Then I am afraid that it will be major issue associated with your smart phone. I will definitely advise you to go with option of hard reset. You can hard reset your HTC smart phone just follow below steps.

Switch to Start menu and then go for:-

• Settings
    • System
    • Clear Storage

I am not sure ! I just want to supply more information among our friend circle. Actually I try one simple thing with my smart phone. And amazingly he improves my sound quality. if you want to perform same thing do as directed below:-

• First of all Dial ##778
    • Select Edit Mode
    • Enter password as 000000
    • Switch to CDMA Settings
    • At bottom you will find an option to alter EVRC to EVRC-B