Thread: Pixelated image in with HTC Desire

Pixelated image in with HTC Desire

I am using HTC desire for me. Well I do not comprise a lot problem by this but I have observed few of the problems through the contacts favorite widgets. I have made use of a few of the photos as of the Photo Gallery and also I have used the Facebook meant for the images. Now the problem is that I have observed the images that I comprise here are being pixilated. Image quality is also poor with this. It does not obtain restricted to the contact; when I obtain the call as of the person on that time as well I have observed that the image that is shown is deprived. Any answer in this case will be truly respected. Has someone ever has encountered this type of difficulty earlier. I wish that I will get the solution soon.

Re: Pixilated image in with HTC Desire

Looking at the situation that you have given here it looks like that you just have to do the software updated for your phone. Here is the easy step that will be needed to go behind so that you are able to contain the things working for you. From the Home Screen, you will have to press MENU button. Subsequent to that you will be required to tap the Settings selection. Now go to the base of the screen and then perceive if you can select the About phone choice from there. After this you will be needed to choose this System software updates choice. Now you will be transported to System software updates screen. Here you have to choose the Check now choice. Go in the same way as mentioned and see if te problem can be solved or not.

You can try one thing and see if that can solve the problem for you or not? Just take out the entire contact and then once more build the entry for those contacts. You can only perform this in the subsequent way. Go to the People choice and then press Menu button and choose Edit. Afterward you will be needed to choose the Groups dropdown choice. You will be needed to uncheck those users on or after the group which the widget is making use of. Finally save the modification that you did. Please build a back up of the entire things and after that carry on with this. Now you will be needed to add the contacts and for that you will have to press placeholder that is has the choice which says Add contacts. Select the contact within which you desire to put this.

A simple soft reset can also solve the problem that you are facing. I hope that this can actually assist you by means of the situation that you are facing. To do that, you have to press Power button that is there on the HTC Desire and then hold it till the Phone totally shuts down. After that, just take out the battery and then stay the Mobile Phone as it is for some time. After a short time you can put the battery within the Mobile and observe if this can actually resolve the problem that you are facing. If this solves the issue for you then please let me know about that. Thank you.

Re: Pixelated image in with HTC Desire

OK, you can try to use the above solution and see that can help you but if that is not seem to be helpful then you can try to do the Widgets Restore. I do not believe that it will be necessary for you to do the factory reset. All you will be needed to perform is to go behind the steps given and observe if that be able to actually assist you. You will have to choose the Menu choice. Afterward you will have to select the Application alternative from there. Now go in the Manage Application. Then you will have to choose the HTC Sense alternative from there. After that Press Home Button and you will get the white screen with the HTC logo. Once you are done with this then you can configure the widgets again from there. I consider that this can truly help out you by means of the phone as well as the Widgets.