Thread: Video recording not working properly after an update in HTC Desire

Video recording not working properly after an update in HTC Desire

I have recently updated my htc desire phone to android 2.2 operating system. I have noticed that after the update of the operating system my cell phone is not working properly. Specially it is giving some problem with the video recording. The video recording is the worst affected of the whole. Whenever I record a video the sound and the video does not seem to synchronize properly. The output of the sound is so crappy. The sound of the video used to be quite descent earlier before the update but now it has become horrible. So if you are having some solutions for this particular problem then do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Video recording not working properly after an update in HTC Desire

Well this seems to be some problem with the update may be due to the improper update. I would advise you to do a re installation of the update. There may be a possibility that your updating process was not proper so that’s why it is giving such problem. So in order to avoid such issue do try with the re installation of the particular update. This might get your problem solved. So do try with this necessary suggestion and let me know if you have got the desired result.

Well if you are talking about the sound during the video recording then let me tell you that the sound is always crappy during the video recording its not so perfect. There is always some sort of disturbance which leads to the disturbance in the sound. As per as the synchronization of the sound is concerned then I would advise you to have a check with the particular video recording software that you use for the phone. So do try removing it and installing it again. This might help you to solve this issue.

If none of the above solutions have worked for you then I would advise you to perform the resetting operation with your phone. Try working with the soft reset operation and then try with the hard reset operation. Hope you are familiar with the steps of the operation. You can carry the soft reset operation by just a simple restart of the phone and for the hard reset operations you will have to clean up all the memory of the phone. If you have solved your problem with this particular solution then do let me know.

I have not got the desired result yet. I am trying to look at the various solutions which may solve my issue. I have read all your solutions and none of them have helped me. I am also trying to look at the different android websites hoping that it may solve my issue. As of now I am continuing with this type of problem hoping that I will get the solution early. I will go with the hard reset operation only when none of the solutions help me in solving the issue.

smile Re: Video recording not working properly after an update in HTC Desire

One solution is to record videos Low(320 x 240) resolution, but i'm guessing that wont make you happy.. there is another way, but it only works for rooted devices.. it's an app called SD Speed Boost.. it increases the cache memory on your SD card, and thus the video recorder wont get buggy because of your slow SD card.. also, you can buy a faster, class 4 or 6 SD card which should also fix this problem..