Thread: Suggestions for good music application that will sync with the android phone

Suggestions for good music application that will sync with the android phone

I need to know which application is used in the computer that will be able to sync the songs with my android phone. I know you all must be using some different applications to sync songs with the phone. So suggest me some good music application that will help me sync songs. So I am looking out for your advice for some good applications. So do reply as early as possible. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Suggestions for good music application that will sync with the android phone

Well if you are using the iPhones then l would advise you to go with the Salling Media Sync application. This particular applications is only for the mac operating system. It easily allows you to sync the iTunes playlist. So if you are a iPhone user and if you are looking for a good application that will ease your job of syncing songs then sailing media is the way to go. I am personally using it and it has lived up to its expectations. So my advice would be to go with this application.

Re: Suggestions for good music application that will sync with the android phone

I would advise you to go with the banshee application particularly if you are a Linux user. Since you have not mentioned the operating system that you are using. So once do try installing the application in your phone it is really good and the best part is that it syncs with all types of devices be It the android phone or the iPod. The latest version of the banshee 1.9.2 is released. So do try with that version it will definitely help you.

If you ask me I would advise you to go with the doubletwist application. This particular application will be easily available in the market of the android phone. So do search for the particular application in the market and install it accordingly. After the installation you will be easily able to sync all the songs and also the videos from the computer. It is compatible with majority of the operating systems and hence there is no compatibility issue with this applications. So do check with this particle application it will definitely impress you.

Hey thanks everyone for the suggestions. I have gone through each and every suggestion of yours and let me tell you that all were good suggestions and all of them have impressed me. On my side I have also done some research work checking the names of the applications. From all the listed I found double twist as the best of the lot and I think it will be suitable for me. So I will definitely go with this product. Even one of my friend is using the same application and he also has praised its working. So thanks a lot for the suggestions everyone it has definitely helped me.