Thread: Vplayer not available in HTC Wildfire

Vplayer not available in HTC Wildfire

I have got vplayer successfully installed in the my htc desire hd. It runs perfectly well in the htc desire hd. I am not able to get the vplayer for my htc wildfire. I have searched in markets for the particular player. I have not got it yet. I was only able to find the dreamdroid in htc wildfire. So why is this happening? Why cannot I find the vplayer in htc wildfire. According to me both the phone uses the same android version then why is that vplayer is only found in the htc desire and not in htc wildfire? I am waiting for your responses. Do reply as early as possible.

Re: Vplayer not available in HTC Wildfire

I agree that both the phones run in the android operating system but it is better to check the versions of the android operating system that you are using. I would advise you to first have a check of the version of the operating system that you are using. Vplayer runs perfectly well only in the android 2.1 or the above versions. So if your wildfire is anything lower than that my advice would be to start with the updating process of your cell phone. Do upgrade your phone to android 2.1. then check in the market and you can easily add it in the cell phone. So do try with this suggestion it will definitely help you.

Even I agree with the above user it is best to have a cell phone updated with the latest operating system that you are using. Then only you will be able to get the latest games or the tools in your phone. After the update you can easily get the particular application in any website that you want. So do try installing it from there. Many of my friends have htc wildfire and in their phones vplayer is completely supported and it does not gives any issue in their phones. So the only advise I can give it you right now is to only update your phone and nothing else.

In case after the update of the phone the problem is not solved. Then I would advise you to do a soft reset operation on your cell phone. A soft reset is a simple restart of the phone the problem must get solved there itself. However if the problem does not get solved there then my advise would be to try with the hard reset operation. Hard reset operation will completely erase all the data of your phone. Leaving your phone totally empty. The steps for the hard reset operation can be found in the internet you can go and have a look there accordingly. Do remember to keep a backup of all the data of the phone. With the hard reset your phone will become brand new and you will have to start the whole thing again. So do try with the hard reset and also the soft reset operation in your cell phone and get back to me if it has worked or not.

If none of the above solutions above did not work for you. Then the only advise I can give it to you is that try talking to the htc people about the problem. Otherwise do report this problem to the vendor from where you have purchased the phone. Talking to them will give you a clear view of the problem and possibly they will get it done repaired for you. So if no solutions is working for you then the only way out is to report this problem to the service center people and let them solve the problem accordingly. So do try with this suggestion it will definitely help you.

Ok I am done with it. I have got the particular player in my phone and it is working well. Well the trick was to do a proper update of the phone and now it is working well. So thanks for the brilliant advice you all have given regarding this topic. I got myself out of this problem and now the vplayer is working pretty well in my cell phone. I was not ready to do the reset operations since the process is very risky and little mistakes would lead to the total loss of the data. So I tried with the update of the phone and now I am running the android 2.2. Well, just want to say that I am totally happy with it.