Thread: Camera images are not saved on HTC-Desire

Camera images are not saved on HTC-Desire

Hi! Buddies I recently got HTC- Desire as a gift on my 21th birthday. Seriously! Amazing features of HTC- Desire amazed me. I used its camera several times there is no issue with working. Other functions are also well and good one. But from last ten days I realize that my camera is not working properly. Last time when I used it for capture my friend’s photographs, it shows me an error regarding it was not capable of storing images on my storage. I am fresher in the world of HTC mobiles is there anybody who has experience of handling HTC mobile to solve this problem.

Re: Camera images are not saved on HTC-Desire

Firstly check your camera setting. And make sure about exactly at which place it saves all the captured images is that place is your SD card or it is an internal memory. Verify that those places are have sufficient memory left to store all your captured images or not. I would suggest you that save all your images on SD card instead of internal memory. If you keep it as internal memory by the time it may be possible that it becomes full and there no space remaining to store other images. If it saturates and same time you capture image it will show an error similarly to yours. Also check that your headsets other applications are working properly or not.

As far my experience is saying there might be two kinds of problem exists don’t be frighten I have solution for them also. First possibility that there may be any virus or corrupted data exists on your phone that restricts other applications to work properly and if you are using HTC mobiles than this thing is general one. Let’s see whether restarting your headset restores your headsets health or not. Let’s hope this will turn your headset to previous state’ if not than I suggest you to go with option of mounting of your card with the help of menu or it might be causing due to of faulty card. As far you ask me I will suggest complete removal of content of card. You can an option for formatting your card in settings.

I have an advanced solution for you. Just enter the following code from your headsets key pad.
    *#*#34971539#*#*
    This is a trick used by most of software engineers. After entering this code it will prompts you four options check all that are they proper or not.
    •First one ask you about firmware up gradation, But I suggest you never try this option this will harms your headsets health.
    •Second one tells you about same but on SD card.
    •Third one prompts you about version of firmware you are using
    •last one prompts you about no. of times you performed up gradation process.

I don’t have any HTC- headset. But I have Nokias tablet phone. When I come across this kind of problems I turn off my headset and took out both memory card and sim card. And after some while I put them again in their places. After restarting it works properly. I think you first try this simple solution to resolve your problem. If you are not capable to do anything then submit your headset to your service center it may be possible that meanwhile trying to solve one problem another problem woulD come around and hammered your headsets performance.