Thread: How to take Screen shot in HTC Desire?

How to take Screen shot in HTC Desire?

Well the title suggest itself what I am looking for? Well I am using HTC Desire and I am really satisfied with the features of this phone. Well I want to know that can I take screen shots of the screen. It’s fine if you suggest me some third party application also I am ready to pay if application has good feature. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to take Screen shot in HTC Desire?

Well HTC Desire having Android 2.1 firmware but unfortunately it does not have any application that will help you to take screen shot. Well you have to download third party application in order to fulfill your requirement. I will definitely let you know if I come up with any solution regarding with this particular situation. Please post here if you come up with solution so other users can learn from your experience. Thanks a lot.an learn from your experience. Thanks a lot.

Well looking at situation I think you have to download two separate applications to meet your requirement. You have to download Android Software Development Kit and JAVA SE Software Development Kit. Well both the software’s are available for free on the internet. Once you have downloaded the software you have to extract and install the software on your computer. I really don’t know about the further steps to carry out the process hence I apologize for the same. Anyway thanks for the reading above mention information.

I am having idea about the process of the process of capturing screen shot using SDK which you have installed on your computer.
    1. You have to connect your phone and computer. Now you have to navigate to the SDK location and launch the Tool folder.
    2. Now you have to run ddms tool. Now you have to choose the device from the box which is provided on the right side. Now select Device and click on the Screen Capture.
    3. Once you have clicked on the Screen Capture it will capture screen shot of the phone and it will displayed on new Window.

There are various options available such as Refresh, Rotate, Save and Copy in order to customize your screen shot. I am hoping it will help you to solve the matter.

Well I am having a suggestion to capture screen shot of your HTC Desire and I am hoping it will help you out to solve the matter. Well I am suggesting you that you should root your phone to capture screen shot. Well it will provide you full access on the system of the phone of yours. Once you have rooted your phone you have to download ShootMe from the internet. This app will allow you to capture screenshot of the phone.