Thread: Need a case/cover for HTC Desire HD

Need a case/cover for HTC Desire HD

I want a case/cover for my phone and so that’s why I am on lookout for a good hd case with a silicon cover. It should have an eyelet for wrist strap. I want the cover to be very durable and must be very effective. So I am on a lookout of such cases for my htc desire phone. So if you have any idea regarding such cases for my phone then do let me know. I have searched across internet for some good cases for my phone but none of them seems to please me. So do reply me with good suggestions. I am waiting for it.

Re: Need a case/cover for HTC Desire HD

My advice would be to go with any of the cases that you must be having for the htc phone that you may be using. Since there are a lot of modern cases available In the internet. So you can have a look at the various models. One such good case that comes to my mind is the zagg invisible shield. This case is quite common among the smart phone users. It is a transparent cover and it will protect your entire phone. So you don’t need to worry about the protection of the phone it will cover your entire phone and also it will make your handling of the phone very comfortable. It will allow you to operate your phone without removing any of the shield or cover. So I would advise you to go with this cover it will definitely impress you.

Even I want to add something here. I want to say that zagg invisible shield would be my first choice. Since it has been already mentioned below. My second choice after zagg would be the silicon case for the htc HD phone. I think the silicon is made with the pure quality of silicon so that It can protect the phone from any condition. So I think this would be a good option before you. Since it will give you more protection and also will protect it from the outside dust, dirt etc and also you will be able to handle your cell phone comfortably. Also it is priced at a very low price range of $6. I think this would be a better option before you after the zagg case.

If you want something better than the above two then I would ask you to go with the flip cover. It will make your phone look a bit bulkier. The protection would be to the entire phone and also it will add good looks to your phone. So do have a look at those cover as well. It will be priced at a bit high range i.e. around $ 19 but it would be our every worth of money. I think you have got the necessary suggestions. Now its upon you to decide with which cover you want to go.

If you are looking for full protection and yet simple case model for your phone then I would advise you to go with the Torque case from Case-Mate. This is a great model and you can depend on it totally. I just loved the case and I just went ahead and purchased it for my htc phone. It has got a rugged look for a better comfort and also a double silicon protection so that the case can combat anything that can come its way. I think you will also love the case. It fits perfectly well in the phone. It also comes with the front screen protection so that it can protect the screen. I think you must definitely have a look at this model. It will not disappoint you.