Thread: Is it possible to get software for HTC wildfire sync

Is it possible to get software for HTC wildfire sync

As new member in this forum and I have purchased a day before yesterday of a htc widfire, humbly demand if any htc sync software accessible for this model and currently I have the Android 2.2 version running inside my mobile, could not discover any on htc website as well as after sending them email yet not obtain any answer on subject. I'm pleased with the model performance and look and fell but will be a great help to have some software. By the way I have the Windows 7 64 on my computer. So anyone have any information about this then please let me know.

re: Is it possible to get software for HTC wildfire sync

You can use HTC Sync of version 3.0 to coordinate Outlook contacts as well as calendar or Outlook Express contacts along with the bookmarks of web browser among your computer as well as with your phone. This software also permits you install various third-party Android applications on the HTC mobile, and bring your images, video clips, important files, songs, as well as playlists to your HTC mobile. And many other things you can have on your cell phone through this software.

When you purchased any of the T-Mobile HTC Wildfire for yourself, you must remember to install the software called as HTC Sync, this is the most recent edition (3.0.5378), this is a extremely significant application you should be acquainted with, you can exercise it to synchronize your data among your computer as well as you android Smart phone, and you can too install third-party android applications on this HTC mobile by this software. So download as well as install it on your handset now. You can get this get this very easily on the various websites.

Is there a PC Suite available for the HTC mobile? I cannot appear to discover software to connect as well as use the phone from a PC resembling I did with my preceding phone, a Nokia & Nokia PC Suite. I contain HTC Sync but that doesn't perform properly as I required on my HTC cell mobile so my only backup is a drag and drop when the phone is connected to the PC as an external removal drive!Come on HTC get some well-mannered software suite written to improve these excellent phones of yours. So please let me know is there other software so that I can synchronize with the computer without any problem.

I think that there is also a newer edition of HTC Sync had been launched, namely 3.0.5422 is available to be launch quickly as it has immediately come into view on HTC's site but the download links are not still functioning, so be certain to verify back to the page soon! According to the explanation, the software is appropriate for the, HTC Wildfire that are having Android 2.1 Eclair as well as above. Another message is that "this update is appropriate for APAC & EU HTC Hero (Android 2.2) , HTC Legend, HTC Desire, HTC Wildfire, HTC Aria. As far as installation is worried, download the file to your PC and run it to install from here. After installation you can attach your Android device to the application and begin the synchronization synching. Besides sync Outlook contacts.