Thread: Cannot find Froyo 2.2 update for Wildfire in HTC mobile

Cannot find Froyo 2.2 update for HTC Wildfire mobile

I rooted my mobile back a hardly any months back in addition to that not happy with it so i wrecked up going to shipped roms as well as unrooting the phone and installing the following RUU:
    RUU_Buzz_HTC_WWE_1.37.405.1_Radio_13.53.65.24H_3.3 5.19.55_release_151892_signed
    I was inform that i would be able to obtain OTA updates from HTC through this RUU. I have given that understand online that HTC unrestricted an update currently to Froyo 2.2 for Wildfire except for some cause it says no updates establish when i do a physical check on my mobile. Can a celebrity please recommend why i can't get the Froyo 2.2 update ? so please reply me.

Re: Cannot find Froyo 2.2 update for Wildfire in HTC mobile

HTC wildfire, a mid-series smart phone emcompass Android 2.1 OS, will soon be getting the Android 2.2 Froyo update as T-mobile as well as HTC has previously started taking the update to its in European customers. HTC had 3 most important Android phones running the 2.1 edition being the Desire, Legend as well as the Wildfire. The HTC foremost updated the wish among Froyo as well as quite in recent times updated its Legend Smart phone. Even supposing Wildfire will presently be updated simply in Europe, HTC undertake to update it in all countries of the world by February 2011.

I m not able to update the similar updates for the HTC mobile since I m Vodafone user. It was initially a Vodafone RUU but was inform the Vodafone update will be much more than waiting for it from HTC therefore why i did what i did and rooted the phone but after noticing a few problems i made a gold card as well as can't memorize exact steps but i unrooted and utilized the above RUU. I desire i did not worry as well as reserved my Vodafone as they had the update first in fact. I yet don't appreciate why it won't update. Possibly there's a bit i can do? I m i right now in thinking i cannot root the phone once more to install most recent RUU from Shipped-Roms as they come into view to have the Froyo 2.2 for the Wildfire now. So give your thoughts on this post.

Most of us know that many of you have been queering for information about an update for your Wildfire. Well, all the people have most execellent news! Android 2.2 (aka Froyo) on Wildfire is scheduled to commence rolling out this week in Europe, make a use of all areas of the world by February. So you need to be patience as these updates to distribute all the globe wide; most of us think you’ll benefit from the final product. If you have several other questions please experience free to ask here.

Hot on the heels of the news European HTC Wildfire customers should anticipate seeing the Froyo update for their Android smart phone to coming up for a moment this week, it is specially announce for the Vodafone users which having several problem with the update for the Froyo 2.2 version in the HTC mobile. They have proclaimed that the Android 2.2 upgrade for their edition of the phone is going out this morning. Though, it’s value noting that the updated Wildfire was yet won’t held Flash in the browser as well as for the Live Wallpapers on the homescreen, for the reason that of “hardware restrictions”. We’re supposition this is a inadequacy of the Wildfire’s processor.