Thread: Legend series locked up in HTC after updating to Android 2.2 version

HTC Legend series locked up after updating to Android 2.2 version

I presently i have HTC where I had Android 2.1 version when I purchased my HTC mobile. But after Upgraded to Android 2.2 version using my home wifi inside my HTC mobile. All seemed Ok the installation was accurate as per manuals said and the cellphone restart as regularly after installation. I acquire as far as the opening display screening the time as well as date but nothing of the four buttons along the lower side of the screen do no matter which. The simply button functioning is the on/off button. I also attempted the factory reset with the help of the volume down as well as power button. Phone rebooted but I am continuously stuck with buttons that don't respond and I cannot do anything. So what should I do now in order to get rid of these problem I think that my Legend series is now locked up due to this Android up gradation. So please help me out to solve my problem.

Re: Legend series locked up in HTC after updating to Android 2.2 version

Sprint carry out their promise to launch Android 2.2 for the Legend series will be working fine to a choose group of testers nowadays with a broad roll out is scheduled for recent times. You can hang around through the weekend to automatically obtain the update or you can spend a few minutes of your instance as well as manually install it now but you need to close all application and the process running inside the cell phone through the application manager. HTC has posted the file required to update to Android 2.2 and it can be effortlessly installed in a few simple steps. All you need to do is download the file from mobile, rename it update.zip, along with flash it. Feel free to exercise your computer to download as well as rename the document or you can use all these tasks on your mobile with the help of an app like Linda File manager. Remember this update is planned for stock phones that are functioning in unchanged edition of the operating system. If you have earlier hacked or rooted your EVO, then you must not install this update. This update file arrives straightforwardly from HTC so there is a possibility that the file which comes from Sprint could be unusual.

Here are the following steps to install the Android 2.2 properly inside HTC mobile.
    1. Download the Android 2.2update from HTC: Rename the file to update.zip as well as put it on your memory card.
    2. Switch off your mobile then resume it while pressing volume key and press power button.
    3. Hang around for fastboot to load (display with skating Androids). Take the help of the Volume key to find the way the menu to recovery control and choose it by pressing POWER.
    4. When you distinguish the “/!\” sign, press the volume-up key as well as Power key at the similar time to show the alternative. You should be accessible with a menu as well as one of the alternatives should be “pertain memorycard:update.zip”.
    5. Utilize the Volume key to find the way to “apply memorycard:update.zip” and choose it.
    6. Wait 8-10 minutes for the update to install as well as then reboot your mobile when prompted.
    I was able to finish the whole process in around15 minutes as well as ran into no problems. Come across for a video afterward tonight if you desire to watch the whole process before proceeding.

I presently had the Android 2.2 upgrade through Vodafone inside my HTC mobile in two days & can`t compose a message. The message suddenly comes as I completed my installation very easily and problem arrives up with "The application HTC_IME formed (procedure jonasl.ime) has stopped without warning. Please try again". Any person had the similar problem or knows a cure?? So please replyme on this through your thoughts help will respected.

It will create your HTC HD2 to run Android operation system resembling HTC Desire HD while continuously having the previous Windows Mobile operating system. And many huge Android 2.2 Froyo ROMs is able to select to install. The most excellent part is that it is not difficult to install so. You be able to do it on your own too. Make sure the Android on HTC HD2 installation video guide or step by step in the HTC guide or the above step mentioned.