Thread: HTC DESIRE battery draining

HTC DESIRE battery draining

I really think that there is really something that will be required to do with this cell phone. The thing here with this cell phone is that I have seen that the battery is simply getting drained out. On the usual notation it used to last for the time that it was said but now I have seen that the battery just gets lowered after making one or more call. I have also seen the same issue when I try to play the songs. I have seen that it is not lasting for an hour also. Please let me know if there is really anything that can be done so that the issue can be solved. I really want this cell phone to work in the manner as it was working previously. Is there any thing simple that can solve the issue of mine here? Please come up with the solution soon.

Re: HTC DESIRE battery draining

I think that the battery life that you are talking about must have got damaged because of the duplicate charger. Please make a check on this and see if you are using the original charger. I have seen that the issue most of the time like this is because of the Duplicate charger or the Duplicate battery. Hence I think that it will be great if you can go with this there. I am sure that I have made the things in a pretty much clear manner here.

Yes please see if you can have the replacement of the batter if you are having that cell phone under warranty. I had the cell phone with me and I had also seen the same issue. So I had decided to just have the replacement done for this. SO I just went to Service Center and got the Cell Phone replaced now I do not have the issue with me. Make sure that you can also have the things in the similar manner. Do this and see if you can avoid the future issues with the cell phone.

I really think that it will be great if you can have the firmware upgraded and see if the issues can be solved with this. Well there are chances that this can solve the issues that you are having there. As I have seen that in 3 out of 10 this solution has always worked and hence would like you to see for this for sure. Give this a try and let me know if what I have asked for really works in your case. Please make sure that you get the Firmware upgraded from the official site or else it may happen that you may find your self in trouble. Hope that this will solve the issue.