Thread: Getting error :Unexpected SD card unmount on my Phone

Getting error :Unexpected SD card unmount on my Phone

I am having the HTC phone and I am using the same from last few months and then now I am getting am unusual error where I am not able to read the memory card of mine and the error that I am getting says that “Unexpected SD card unmount”. Actually if I am inserting the memory card on the phone then I am not able to read the same. All my data like photos music files are in the same memory card. Please help me in this case.

Re: Getting error :Unexpected SD card unmount on my Phone

Well the error that you are getting is due to the memory card that you have and I guess it is corrupted now what you have to do here is that just inert the memory card on any other mobile phone and then see whether it is readable on that particular phone or not. And if it is not detected on that phone also then it is confirmed the that the card is corrupted now you have to purchase any other one and then insert the same on the mobile phone of yours and get rid of the problem.

What I want you to do is just keep the card inserted on your phone and then connect the phone with the computer system of yours and then you have to see whether the card is detected on the computer system or not and if it is detected then you have to scan the whole card with an updated antivirus and then see how it goes. I hope that scanning the system with the antivirus will remove the error or virus if there is any. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that there is the software problem in your phone and that is the reason why you are not able to detect the memory card. And to determine the same you have to just see whether the card is detected in any other phone or not and if it is doing well on other phones then you have to update the software of your phone and you will get the same from the official site of HTC.

I am also facing somewhat similar problem with the mobile phone that I am using, actually my phone is not detecting any application which are being downloaded and then saved on the memory card. I am not getting why this is happening and also don’t know why my phone is not supporting the applications even though the applications are compatible and which are downloaded from the official site. Also it is not able detect the applications when they are moved on the phone memory. Please help me in this case.