Thread: Copying Movie Files To The HTC Phones

Copying Movie Files To The HTC Phones

I have been making the use of the HTC phones sine long and I have atleast 8 GB memory in it. I have heard that you can adjust the settings that are being used in it and also it is that you can just make use of the files of the MP3 format and also the video formats in it. I have been making the use of the music files in the phones and also the files of the Movies are being used in it. But the main problem is that I have been able to look at the files of the 3GP in the mobile phone but the fact is that I am not able that see the format. I have just planned that I wanted to run the files of the MP4 in it and also the quality of the files that is being provided by the MP4 is also unite good option.

Re: Copying Movie Files To The HTC Phones

The copying of the files can easily be done and for that you don’t have to make any of the drastic changes for it, the only fact is that you have see that whether the phone is supporting the features of the movie files called the 3GP, mpeg and also the files of the mpeg and MP4. It is also that you can just connect the phone to the system that you are just making use of. And also the fact is that you can just see that the phone can be connected to the computer and then it can b sued or the connection of the files and also it is that you can just see that whether it is working out well or not.

And also it is that you can just make the sue of the convertor that will be helpful for you to change the extension of the files that will be used in the phone that you are just making use of. And also the fact is that the you can just covert the phone files of the movies in to that of the files that will be played on the HTC that you are just making use of. And also it is that you can just check that whether the file is working well with the other movie formats or not.

And also it is that you can USB connection or make use of the simple memory card that will help you to connect to the phone that is being used by you. And also it is that you can just not directly connect to the system that you are just making use of files that can be used for the different file of the movies that is being used by you in the phone of the HTC that you are just making us of. And also the fact is that the working of the phone will not be hampered as the files are being saved in the files list and also it is that you can just see that menu is for the files that you are just making use of.