Thread: Battery is giving up in HTC desire

Battery is giving up in HTC desire

I am having the HTC desire mobile phone and using the same from last few months. Now the thing here is that the battery of the phone is drained out very early. I don’t know why but even when the phone is fully charged then after that I am getting that the battery is low and not a single application is working of the phone. But during charging the phone it gives me the reading saying that the battery is full. Can anyone guide me here and please suggest me what to do next.

Re: Battery is giving up in HTC desire

As said by you that the battery is drained out very soon then it defines that there is a definite problem in the battery that you are using. Now what you have to do here is that just inert the same battery in an alternate and compatible phone and then see whether it is working well or not if the same issue then you have to replace the same with the new battery and get your issue solved. But one thing that I would like to tell you here is that make sure that you are using the original battery only.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that if you are getting this problem and if the phone is showing you that the battery is full and after sometime it automatically reduces. Now I guess that there is the software problem of your phone so what you have to do here is that just see whether you are finding the software update anywhere and if you found any then install the same on your phone.

If you will ask me then there might be the issue with the charger that you are using to charge the mobile phone. It happens sometimes the charger is not proper and it is not charging the phone properly and the battery is not full but is showing to us that it is full. And we guess that here is a battery problem. So do one thing use any alternate charger and then see whether the phone is charged properly or not I hope that this will definitely help you to solve the issue that you are facing.

I was also facing the similar kind of issue where I was not able to find why the battery gets drained out constantly and I guess you are also going through the same phase. And if you really want to solve the same then just visit the official customer support of HTC and let them know the problem that you are facing and then see how it goes. I hope that they will help you for sure and also will make sure that this problem never arises in future.